Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

American Victims get no respect. Will you give them some?

Dear ALIPACers,

If not for Glenn Spencer's American Patrol link to an obscure news story, I would have never found out about the death of American Ronald Greene, by an illegal alien.

I have added Mr. Greene to the VICTIMS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS MEMORIAL (link below)

http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp

I wanted more details about the death so I "googled" the names of the victim and alleged killer, plus other search terms. There was scant information about this event, and the current link was about the sentencing of the illegal alien ( so there was plenty of time for a number of stories to be published from initiial arrest to his conviction.)

THE BIG QUESTION: WHY ARE AMERICAN DEATHS GETTING SO LITTLE MEDIA ATTENTION? THIS GUY WAS A FEDERAL EMPLOYEE!!! A US POSTAL WORKER. THERE WAS NO MENTION OF MR. GREENE'S FAMILY OR THE IMPACT ON HIS FAMILY.

THE LIKELY ANSWER: MANY REPORTERS AND EDITORS IN THE MEDIA DO NOT WANT TO BRING ATTENTION TO ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIME.

Would you please continue to help make sure the Victims of illegal aliens are not forgotten by sending me their names so I can include them in the Memorial?

These Americans diserve to be remembered--and when you talk to your members of congress, mention some of the people who have been killed so they understand that this is not an abstract problem.

Thanks,
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Steve.

PM me your phone number or give me a call buddy. It is time we started to make some real noise about the American victims of illegal aliens.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Steve.

PM me your phone number or give me a call buddy. It is time we started to make some real noise about the American victims of illegal aliens.

W

oops....had this posted to wrong thread.

Off to try and find the right one now
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

we could start by "informing" these folks (see list http://judiciary.house.gov/about/subimmigration.html) who sit on the subcommitte on immigration

Way to go Steve!! Keep up the good fight!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Steve.

W
    If you have not visited his memorial, it is well worth the trip, but first, grab both your tissues and blood pressure meds. If he calls you, you might want to consider talking to him about a permanent link to the memorial from our front page. The memorial is powerful.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Steve.

W
    If you have not visited his memorial, it is well worth the trip, but first, grab both your tissues and blood pressure meds. If he calls you, you might want to consider talking to him about a permanent link to the memorial from our front page. The memorial is powerful.

I just had some time to begin going through Steve's memorial Cayla and you are right.....it certainly is powerful and also just terribly sad.

And to think that is but a tiny fraction of those victimized...........

I watched the soon to be former President Bush giving his farewell speech last night and all I could think about were the American citizen victims of illegal immigration. I thought about all of the families who have lost a loved one because of his failure to protect our borders and it made me look at him and just wonder HOW, HOW could you sweep this under the rug, fail to discuss it openly and honestly, pretend as if nothing like this has happened when you know full well what the numbers are.

It's amazing or better put, it's shocking.

I have ONE question for both presidents....Bush and Obama and for ALL of them in Washington......HOW do you expect the American people to support you, to respect you when you are the way you are?

How?!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I watched the soon to be former President Bush giving his farewell speech last night and all I could think about were the American citizen victims of illegal immigration. I thought about all of the families who have lost a loved one because of his failure to protect our borders and it made me look at him and just wonder HOW, HOW could you sweep this under the rug, fail to discuss it openly and honestly, pretend as if nothing like this has happened when you know full well what the numbers are.

It's amazing or better put, it's shocking.

I have ONE question for both presidents....Bush and Obama and for ALL of them in Washington......HOW do you expect the American people to support you, to respect you when you are the way you are?

How?!
    I could not stand to watch another Bush BS session. I am so sick of politician after politician betraying the American people that I can barely stomach any of them.

Steve.

W
    Anything new on ALIPAC's search engine, W?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast