Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    And the illegals complain about families being split up? At least their relatives will still be alive, unlike the thousands of Americans every year who are permanently separated from their family members through the violent or negligent acts of people who have no right to be here.
    Right on Kate.
    Thats right,I know all to well about the seperation of families. I thought Pelosi was on our side
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

How can our congress not see this? When are they going to worry about our children? when do they get to come first? This just breaks your heart it's almost more than a person can stand. All I can say is, God Bless all of them and their families.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sosad,

I agree. It is almost more then one can stand. There are days that I just think..to heck with it. I am going to put some brain candy on my tv and just veg out. But then I realize that I am really new to this arena and I have to pay my dues like everyone else. Also, I have these two little kids that call me mom. In their world, I am the one that keeps the world rotating. How can I not do everything in my power to keep fighting and keep trying to change one more persons mind. Maybe the next person could make a real difference. Maybe the next issue can be the one that makes a change. I don't know, I make myself read these things because I want these stories to have a place in my heart so I can keep working, and so their deaths would at least mean something. I take the stories about the kids the hardest. I look at my kids and think no. NO NO. This can not be allowed to keep happening in MY AMERICAN!

Proud I completely agree, and the reason this fight is so important is because it is our reponsibility to protect and preserve this country, and its constitution so our children, grandchilren and little ones like yours get to grow up and live in a free and safe country. It is our duty as American citizens to do as our fore fathers did for us, fight for our country, and we have to win there can be no other conclusion, and we will! Americans are strong and our families are a powerful incentive for us!! One thing the world can learn from Americans don't mess with our children their future and our familys!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

When big money is in the balance, and global power is so close it can be tasted, what's the importance of a few thousand lives? Or 100, maybe 200 thousand lives, maybe a million lives. As long as they don't feel the effects, what is it to those who stand to gain the most? They won't suffer. They will still be free to drink martinees and watch the sun rise.

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    When big money is in the balance, and global power is so close it can be tasted, what's the importance of a few thousand lives? Or 100, maybe 200 thousand lives, maybe a million lives. As long as they don't feel the effects, what is it to those who stand to gain the most? They won't suffer. They will still be free to drink martinees and watch the sun rise.
    You know, I know that is THEIR plan (whomever THEY are) but obviously they haven't considered the American people. We can seem fat and lazy and spoiled at times but I happen to think there is a spark in each of us that can't-won't let this country go into that dark night. I believe in the integrity of the American people. I believe in the decency and dedication to liberty we have. We are a mighty nation because of the courage and the fortitude of the American people. This country is its people and NOT its leaders...We might not talk about it out loud but I think all Americans know what it is we have here in this country and we will always protect her. Maybe I am naive but that is what I really think. I think once people start to wake up, and they are now, the force of the stubborness and willfullness of the American people is unstopable, if it weren't, we would already be the NAU. They have brought this about quietly but the marches last year woke up some who woke up others who will wake up others....It might stop the NAU or it might just slow the NAU but I believe we are holding it off as we speak. That is how I believe American is going to bounce back!

Hylander, the lives of these people or any of us for that matter mean nothing to these corporate heartless SO@SO"S but they will meet their maker one of these days.
    Their one biggest mistake is pushing the citizens in this country up against a wall, because we have a way of coming out fighting, we are a different breed, we can still be the wild west if we have to, they ain't seen nothing yet! we are just getting started.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

Hylander, the lives of these people or any of us for that matter mean nothing to these corporate heartless SO@SO"S but they will meet their maker one of these days.
    Their one biggest mistake is pushing the citizens in this country up against a wall, because we have a way of coming out fighting, we are a different breed, we can still be the wild west if we have to, they ain't seen nothing yet! we are just getting started.
    Totally agree. SOSAD, do you honestly think the government and the corporations have even contemplated what kind of people they are f-ing with
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I absolutely agree with both of you. I didn't mean to be cynical, but that's how it does look in the text. Because that's what We the People are up against. The most cunning foe this contry has ever had to face. It's own elected leaders trying to dash the only nation on earth that is based on Liberty, where a working stiff is more than just that. We are part of something greater.

Sosad, if these greedy few elitists were worried about the hereafter, they wouldn't be trying to destroy all that is good, for their personal gain. They wouldn't be trying to finally apply the yolk of slavery on the neck of every man woman and child here. Why, because unlike the men who founded this nation, they don't think they have to answer to a higher power than their own personal greed. And trust me, the chains are forged, and only now need to be locked in place to complete the dastardly task.

I absolutely agree with both of you. I didn't mean to be cynical, but that's how it does look in the text.
    Oh, I totally didn't take what you said as being cynical. Cause what you said is correct. I was just adding to what you said by saying that anyone who thinks we will follow blindly into tyranny is delusional! I feel the same way you do about THEM. I just think they underestimate US

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast