Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

Hylander, the lives of these people or any of us for that matter mean nothing to these corporate heartless SO@SO"S but they will meet their maker one of these days.
    Their one biggest mistake is pushing the citizens in this country up against a wall, because we have a way of coming out fighting, we are a different breed, we can still be the wild west if we have to, they ain't seen nothing yet! we are just getting started.
    Totally agree. SOSAD, do you honestly think the government and the corporations have even contemplated what kind of people they are f-ing with
    I think they are just starting to realize it, Thats why they are afraid to make any decisions on this subject, they keep grasping for something that will make us happy. They know we the people still wield alot of power in this country and remember our congressmen are Americans to they know what kind of backbone that we have, they are well aware of the history of the people in the United States of America. AS I said we are a different breed than the rest of the world. Now corporate America, they don't care, but we still have the power of the vote, its not gone yet, and our lawmakers know it!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    I absolutely agree with both of you. I didn't mean to be cynical, but that's how it does look in the text. Because that's what We the People are up against. The most cunning foe this contry has ever had to face. It's own elected leaders trying to dash the only nation on earth that is based on Liberty, where a working stiff is more than just that. We are part of something greater.
    We are the sky scrapers. We are the Harley Davidson. We are the '57 Chevy. We are Apollo 11. We are the hardest working people ever, who forged the greatest nation ever, and actually demand to be treated like hard working people (unlike some some neighbors to the south.........).
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    I absolutely agree with both of you. I didn't mean to be cynical, but that's how it does look in the text.
    Oh, I totally didn't take what you said as being cynical. Cause what you said is correct. I was just adding to what you said by saying that anyone who thinks we will follow blindly into tyranny is delusional! I feel the same way you do about THEM. I just think they underestimate US
    Hylander and Proud, that is thinking to far ahead, but proud is right they will never get us in chains, if they think so then they do underestimate us but I really don't think they do. We can only take and deal with one step at a time, but I guarntee you the people of this country will come out fighting!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I think the problem anyone would have trying to dismantle our liberty would be that we expect it. It is all we have known. We couldn't live any other way. BUT we are not alone here anymore are we? The problem is that they have dumbed down our educational system..try finding any American history in history class....and we are diluting our population not with the brightest and the best that the world has to offer, but with hordes of people who have not sworn off their own countries and idealogys. We are being flooded. And as we saw during the marches, they are growing in numbers and they want to vote. They want to vote for all the things they couldn't get in their country. Only problem is, these are people that are not above running away from home when things get tough. This is not what we need. We need proud, patriotic Americans who know the price others have paid for freedom and who are dedicated to preserving ours.
    I worry about the numbers....I am a numbers kinda person. It is all about numbers.....

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    I absolutely agree with both of you. I didn't mean to be cynical, but that's how it does look in the text. Because that's what We the People are up against. The most cunning foe this contry has ever had to face. It's own elected leaders trying to dash the only nation on earth that is based on Liberty, where a working stiff is more than just that. We are part of something greater.
    We are the sky scrapers. We are the Harley Davidson. We are the '57 Chevy. We are Apollo 11. We are the hardest working people ever, who forged the greatest nation ever, and actually demand to be treated like hard working people (unlike some some neighbors to the south.........).
    Bear, you got it we are all of that and much much more, we are Amercians!!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    I think the problem anyone would have trying to dismantle our liberty would be that we expect it. It is all we have known. We couldn't live any other way. BUT we are not alone here anymore are we? The problem is that they have dumbed down our educational system..try finding any American history in history class....and we are diluting our population not with the brightest and the best that the world has to offer, but with hordes of people who have not sworn off their own countries and idealogys. We are being flooded. And as we saw during the marches, they are growing in numbers and they want to vote. They want to vote for all the things they couldn't get in their country. Only problem is, these are people that are not above running away from home when things get tough. This is not what we need. We need proud, patriotic Americans who know the price others have paid for freedom and who are dedicated to preserving ours.
    I worry about the numbers....I am a numbers kinda person. It is all about numbers.....
    Ok Proud remember their our maybe 40 million of them and 300million of us and they "are" awakening a sleeping giant, the problem is, some just sleep alittle deeper than others, but more are waking up everyday!

Did I mention that we are Saratoga, we are the Alamo, we are the Ardennes, we are Heatbreak Ridge, we are Khesanh. I think it was a German general in WWI who said, "Those Americans fight like devil-dogs." It is an ideological and political battle that we fight, but the fighting spirit lies within us. Passed down from our fathers, grandfathers, great grandfathers etc. I know it is in me, my grandfather was a cheif petty officer at the Battle of the Coral Sea. It is in us. Through blood and soil. Through culture and history. Thing about Americans; we just don't know how to give up.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

PAF, Sosad, Bearflag, thanks for understanding the point I was trying to get across. I only fealt a bit more elaborating was needed, and justified to clarify things a bit more. But it is going to take all of us together to get things right again, from every walk of life, every color, every creed, every religion. We need to unify as one to stop this, and put our petty rivalries aside, even if we take them up again afterwards. (hopefully we will be the wiser afterwards). Our infighting is one of the things that keeps us on our toes, like the inter-service rivalry between the armed forces. It keeps us sharp. It keeps the evil doers from getting the best of us.

You got it Bear my ancestors fought the British and every war this country has seen and the Alamo was one of them, one of my grandfathers is on the military records for taking Calif. after they attacted the Alamo and you can bet I inherited his hot Scott blood. and Hylander we may fight each other but when it comes down to it Americans will stick together, you are so right about that!!!

Our infighting is one of the things that keeps us on our toes, like the inter-service rivalry between the armed forces. It keeps us sharp. It keeps the evil doers from getting the best of us.
    You know how a family is. The siblings fight like crazy over toys and space and spouses bicker over coffee and tv BUT let any outside come in and try to hurt one of them and there is Heck to pay. Families stick together in dire circumstances. I believe it is the same with our larger family of Americans too.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast