Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

AMERICANS NEED TO DROP DOWN TO POVERTY LEVELS OF 3rd

AMERICANS NEED TO DROP DOWN TO THE POVERTY LEVELS OF THE THIRD WORLD

By Frosty Wooldridge
    October 28, 2010
    NewsWithViews.com

After I wrote a piece chastising outsourcing to foreign countries and America’s immigration predicament as it absorbs 3.1 million from around the world annually, a man from Madrass, India wrote back, “Mr. Wooldridge, you may be angry at us in India because of the H-1B, H-2B and L-1 Visas, as well as the outsourcing of jobs to my country…but we can make better products and do the job much cheaper than you Americans…besides you have been living an artificially high standard of living for decades; it’s about time you drop down to the poverty levels of the third world; immigration will do that to your country.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK, certainly a good "obvious" piece about our economy. I wonder how much more is going to be allowed to happen before "We, the people" take our elected officials to task? I have a feeling iwith all the reports about next Tuesday and the selection of candidates, that neither side has a valid answer and we will keep dropping into the abyss! Again, "Good bye America!".
    "Throw every eligible*politician out of the Federal Govenment this November!* If their replacement doesn't do the job, then throw them out the next go around."