Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Americans Unite to Difuse May 1st Plans

I heard a great idea on Lou Dobbs tonight for May 1st.

AMERICANS, PUT OFF AS MUCH SPENDING AS POSSIBLE UNTIL MAY 1ST TO OFFSET ILLEGALS' PLANS FOR A DAY WITHOUT IMMIGRANTS. DO YOUR SPENDING ON MAY 1ST, ESPECIALLY MAJOR PURCHASES.

THE POWER IS IN NUMBERS...
    LET'S REALLY SHOW THEM WHAT SPENDING POWER IS!!!

Heck, I'm buying summer clothes, have chosen some pieces of farm equipment, am buying furniture....might even get a new car that day. (Ooopss husband says new truck...and here we go..)

I have shopped...have all this stuff chosen...all I have to do is walk in and point...this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and deliver it please.

Sometimes there's a reward for not having spent much money in years...LOL...I'm going to get a huge kick out of this.

MJ

It sounded like a great idea, to shop all day,,,, but they say the boycott may be a bust

Go Here

http://kvoa.com/Global/story.asp?S=4788659&nav=HMO6HMaY

I need a new washing machine, mine stopped draining last night ... do you think they will have a 'hay day sale' at Sears?

I don't have much money but I have my aunt's credit card and can go buy her whatever she wants ... as a matter a fact, several months back she said she wants a new washer and dryer and said I could have hers ...
    she's been needing a new refrigerator too
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Whatever -- the illegal Aliens are going to continue to cry and sit and rant and sit even longer and cry some more --- if they don't rally May 1, it will be some other day -- May 5,6 are likely shameful assaults by mexicans/latinos on this U.S. Country. Looking forward to possible anti-illegal rally/protest on May 5,6 to get in their face and ruin their non-American holiday.

There is also likely disinformation being spread here -- that the pro-illegal Alien side is in confusion now for May 1 or that they will pull back all together ---

Americans will have to continue to respond and maybe spending on May 1 would help but the fact remains we still must bring crushing 'heat' down on all sides for likely a while to come --- let's continue to plan our protests regardless of what Senate does.

I saw on Fox News today that the employers were getting fed up with these protests and some were going to start firing people. I guess these employers will learn the hard way to 'BUY AMERICAN'
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

It will not work!

Look, if ALL 12 million illegals boycott stores it will solve little....BET ME NOW....after May 1 the report will be no noticeable difference.

Only the bleeding hearted PRO illegal leftist media will try to make anything of this day and I believe it will backfire on them %100.

We will see....

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    I need a new washing machine, mine stopped draining last night ... do you think they will have a 'hay day sale' at Sears?

I don't have much money but I have my aunt's credit card and can go buy her whatever she wants ... as a matter a fact, several months back she said she wants a new washer and dryer and said I could have hers ...
    she's been needing a new refrigerator too
    Mamie, when you go to Sears, dont forget check out the women's special department called "Latino Wear".
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean

Mamie, when you go to Sears, dont forget check out the women's special department called "Latino Wear".
    is that for real?

HAHAHAHAH
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast