Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Americas dirty little secret...

A wink and a nod...that is the best way to describe how our country is run. Drug runners, human smugglers, female illegals getting raped in the desert, safehouses, tax paying American citizens being threatened, businesses making dirty money, free healthcare and education to anyone breaking our laws, and worst of all...politicians looking the other way...It seems to me that the most powerful politicians have a wink and a nod!

Don't forget their favorites. Deniability. Don't ask, don't tell.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Seems to be a global secret for the governments. I've been chatting with people from England and they are going through the same thing. Their citizens are sleeping in card-board boxes in the streets while the illegals are being housed, fed and taken care of and taking their jobs. We aren't alone and they are watching as to how we are dealing with it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Read this it is written by a member of Mexico's ruling party but he is concerned about the fact that so many of America's
    politicians refuse to adhere to democratic principles when it comes to immigration.

Center for Immigration Studies
    Usurpation Through Immigration by Fredo Arias-King
    http://www.cis.org/articles/2006/back706.html
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Richard, intersting article, and a good source of information. We are very welcoming to anyone who comes here legally. Unfortunately, illegals have no respect for our laws, no allegiance to our country, and they don't want to be a part of our culture. Won't it be interesting if the North American Union is finalized?

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Seems to be a global secret for the governments. I've been chatting with people from England and they are going through the same thing. Their citizens are sleeping in card-board boxes in the streets while the illegals are being housed, fed and taken care of and taking their jobs. We aren't alone and they are watching as to how we are dealing with it.
    Yep, I have friends in Scotland and the same thing is going on there as well, it seems there biggest complaint is all the English fleeing over to the Scottish side but it is all the same.
    Go ahead and tell me about the one world order again.

Apparently the US, Canada and Mexico are discussing opening our borders. Check out Lou Dobbs for more info.