Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush has one agenda and nothing else matters, The North American Union, he is so stupid to believe he can integrate a 3rd world country with out damaging the U.S.
    Oh, he's well aware how much damage implementing the NAU would cause, but he doesn't care. He's kissing up to the CFR who's probably promised him the moon if he can deliver an NAU. I'm sure there's politicians on the take as well. The CFR is the problem. Unfortunately, that's an organization where very powerful CEOs and politicians are members. The CFR would be hard to disband. Man would have to loose his greedy dark side for that to happen. The world would be a better place without these greedy, selfish, ugly gargoyles who spew multiculturalism in the name of the New World Order.

ALL THOSE WHO ARE IN FAVOR OF ELIMINATING FREEDOM FROM THE WORLD ARE SERVANTS TO THE DEVIL.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush is an errand boy for the Globalist crowd, like Bill Clinton, and Bush 41.

The Globalists hope to drive the last nails in the coffin of an independent America,via the implementation of the SPP. They are very patient folks, and realize they have to destroy American sovereignty through incrementalism. Although there is more than one reason our government has been allowing the illegal invasion to take place, I believe the move for regional government, and ultimately world government, is the main reason.

Richard N. Gardner outlined the plan over thiry years ago, in Foreign Affairs, the house organ of the Council on Foreign Relations.

See: www.thepowerhour.com/articles/HardRoadtoWorldOrder.pdf

Potus,

Glad to have you with us, hope your here to join in the ever exhausting fight to get the big picture though to the thick headed so called leaders of our nation, of course their leading sucks!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Potus,

Glad to have you with us, hope your here to join in the ever exhausting fight to get the big picture though to the thick headed so called leaders of our nation, of course their leading sucks!!
    Thanks for the warm welcome SOSADFORUS! I think it's important to help our fellow patriotic Americans see the big picture, but most of our "leaders" have a pretty good idea of what's going on, and just want to be on the gravy train, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    so so true
    and cheaper houses

Cheaper Houses meaning quality I agree... but Cheaper dollar wise.. I think most contractors just put the extra saving in their pocket..
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Quote Originally Posted by AllAmerican
    The Soviets were the only power to ever truly be capable of destroying America from without. We can only do it ourselves now and nothing will do it more assuredly than destroying the very concept of being American.
    I am a Republican, and I believe with all my heart that George Bush has done more to destroy this country than any enemy force we have ever faced.
    I also am a angry republican that is leaving the party. I don't believe Bush is for the family, or for America, nor do I believe he is even a good man. This man has done so much damage to this country, I'm not sure if we will ever recover!

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAmerican
    The Soviets were the only power to ever truly be capable of destroying America from without. We can only do it ourselves now and nothing will do it more assuredly than destroying the very concept of being American.
    I am a Republican, and I believe with all my heart that George Bush has done more to destroy this country than any enemy force we have ever faced.
    I also am a angry republican that is leaving the party. I don't believe Bush is for the family, or for America, nor do I believe he is even a good man. This man has done so much damage to this country, I'm not sure if we will ever recover!
    Molly,

I left the Republican Party in 1990, because of the Bush 41 presidency. Here's a truly conservative alternative: www.constitutionparty.com/

Is Bush Sober?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Is Bush Sober?
    Yes, he's sober. The problem is, he's insane.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Excellent article saveamerica!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12