Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

America's Independent Party

I did the search and I didn't see the duplicates.

AIP is under construction, and so is this website.

http://selfgovernment.us/aip/

Provisional Platform
    America's Independent Party has as its goal the return of our nation to a set of foundational principles. We call them "the American Principles." The word "principle" comes from a Latin root which means "first things." The American Principles are the "first things" that our country should consider – in domestic policy, foreign policy, the internal functioning of government, and in using the "bully pulpit" of public office and the political arena to promote certain societal virtues and behaviors.

I am not trying to recruit Paul supporters here, but they are “doersâ€

Quote from www.alankeyes website

Alan Keyes is first one AIP will endorse. I say Tom is a "Doer"

I'm not sure why www.alankeyes.com has been down since last night.Regardless, if you missed last night's conference call, Tom introduced the new national political party, which was birthed, in a legal sense, yesterday.

A new website has been set-up that will include a myriad of features, including discussion boards, etc. (The site is up, while construction continues.)

The party name is:

AMERICA'S INDEPENDENT PARTY NATIONAL COMMITTEE
    www.aipnc.com
    www.SelfGovernment.US

The new party's is posted and people began registering at the website just after the url was announced last night.

Contact information for all 50 State Directors will be posted next. (Anyone interested in a state directorship, on an interim basis, should contact Tom, as soon as possible.)

There will be a National Convention soon, which will be an electronic convention. If you have suggestions for the platform, contact Tom.

Tom said:
    Alan is not building the new party, we are.
    Alan is not running for president, we are running him for president.
    Alan is running as an Independent Candidate.
    He is the 1st candidate our new party will endorse.
    Principles will be the key word in selecting candidates. The new party will seek to endorse candidates who share our common principles, regardless of their party of affiliation.