Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

America's Resolve

American Resolve

America became a nation, by the founding fathers fight against oppression and tyranny.
    America having fought against civil oppression freed the slaves.
    America standing strong fought oppression through two centuries and two World Wars.
    American military strength has kept us free.
    American generosity has helped other nations including America's enemies.
    American spending on the military ended the Cold War.
    America now fights against apathy and liberal pacifism.
    America can only prevail when standing on the traditional values of the founders.
    America will stand firm when good men stand against evil.
    www.PoetPatriot.com
    "....mercy to the guilty is cruelity to the innocent." Adam Smith

Amen!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

I really must say how heart broken i am to see so many Americans who think of our history as some romantic story for "old timers". And the rest who are not being taught those principals at all anymore. Now school removing the word American from text books. I truely never thought I would see this in my lifetime. I could see things getting bad, children with little respect for others. 20 year olds who are so spoiled rotten they will sabatoge a 30 somethings single mom's job, just to get her position. People running you off the road in their gas hog trucks because you obey the speed limit. I saw all this and shook my head. Then watched as everyone touted their patriotism every fourth of July. And thought yeas it has gotten bad. But, the one thing that still keeps us going is the common thread of love for our country and the rights it affords us. Love for our founding fathers and the constitution. It was all lip service. Now it is all just an "American Dream". Americans so afraid they will not even take to their own streets. Excuses of they have to work. Yes save up that vacation time and sick leave for something really important like a visit to the in laws, a day on the lake or a $500 day at the amusment park.

10 years from now when there is no amusment parks and days on the lake, or paid vacation days, and they begin to whin and reminese of the good ol days. I am going to lift my old feeble arthitus ridden hand up and smack the bloody hell out of them! Then beat them with my cane! America is not a fairy tale nor is the resolve to keep it.