Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Amnesty and advocacy are warm blooded, but enforcement has

Amnesty and advocacy are warm blooded, but enforcement has to be Cold Blooded.

If you say the words, Illegal Immigration, how are we ever going to recover? In this day and age you are going to encounter the most baffling answers to the problem.
    What I believe is, the biggest problem we will ever have to face in this county in my life time.

From different pro-open boarders groups, to politicians, to anti-immigration groups, to pro-legal immigration groups, even to your preacher who you know and love, they all will have an opinion. Even Countries that have never had a dog in any of America’s political wars or immigration issues will offer up a profound, beaten to death answer.
    If you take all the record of events, usually written by somebody who participated in them, and all the legislation that’s laying on the floor, they all offer up another great answer or opinion to how we can change the situation or condition, what the affects will be and how somebody will react.

I’m getting really fed up with the same old same old. It’s time America stops asking for the just right legislation, its time we forget who is going to produce the next new and (so profound) its never even be thought of, but I’ll file it any way law suit, forget what the next civil rights group is going to spew, and expect us to swallow with out muttering a word in disgust. Forget the crock tears of the immigrants groups that lost the unknown long lost cousin George crossing the boarder. Forget that you’re a democrat forget your a republican, forget anything in between.
    Everybody has a story. Ever bodies got an answer. Everyone has helped to slow it down but, no single person, not one, but the guy faced with the enforcement issues at the boarder, has stopped in its tracks, the cancer growing out of control. And even then, they are met with the worst possible resistance know to man.

The illegal migration to the United States of America problem, has to be stopped, and it has to be stopped today. And the only true way that this can be done, is to cease trying and do it.
    America needs to get off its rump and do something.
    We are the only country In the world that spends more money, and more time talking, writing papers to create paper work, and more talking, just to find out we left out a piece a paper and a word so now we cant do anything, because the guy that’s got the paper or the word has called in sick or went on vacation.
    It’s all due to the fact, that as a whole America in this day and age can’t move an inch, because we are worried about what somebody else is going to say or do.
    We are the only country in world that people are dying to get into, yet we are sending people out to die.
    To stop illegal immigration today, America has to go against all rational thinking and grow a back bone. Get off it backside and do it.
    Enforcement has to be Cold Blooded. We have to take the attitudes that our for fathers meant us to have. We need to turn cold blooded and close the doors. If it’s for just a year, we must or we will run into another 9/11, we will be reading about another mass killing at the hands of another terrorist group, and if we aren’t reading about it, we will one of the people dead in it. The people trying to stop America have cold blood, its time we fight back on the same level. We can all put aside, the warm blooded American image for a minute or two, and do what every American is thinking, but no one is saying. Its time we all Put the Flag back up, say a little prayer, and kick some Illegal Immigration Backside. Enforce the laws we have today be for some one comes along and changes them,
    1. Refuse to buy gas at the store you know sells to an illegal
    2. Refuse to shop at the store they buy there clothing.
    3. If you know they are in the schools don’t send your kids, home school.
    4. If you see them at your fast food restaurant make people aware at the top of your lungs and walk out I can guarantee someone will follow.
    5. Turn your back on every situation that aids illegals.
    6. Take every thing out of your house that was made by them and send it to the politicians, if it’s not made in America don't use it.
    7. Think of these people as they are the drug dealer and they money they have is evil, and the place they stole it from was your wallet.
    8. Call you mayor’s office and local police twice a day and tell them what you’ve seen.
    9. If you see them doing a job walk over and start doing it for them they will stop.
    10. Pay no attention when the march.
    15. Show up with your whole church group on Saturdays to pick fruits.
    11. Call the phone company and complain every day that you know they gave a number to an illegal and if they don’t stop you’re going to turn your phone off.
    12. Demand the gas company shut off their heat.
    13. Demand the city turns off their water.
    14. Demand don’t ask, demand in front of the illegal, that your place of work fires them, or you and the rest of the Americans that work there are walking.
    15. Every one of these things an American has done to another even a family member but they can’t do it to a criminal. Why?

The only people we are hurting will be ourselves if we don’t.

Greg A Great American
    February 23, 2007

GREGAGREATAMERICAN, I think I get your point in the numbered list except for #15. Most are choices to be made by the individual and I choose not to. With respect to you opinion, I think this is exactly what they want - to force me out and overrun (if it's possible to be more "overrun") this country. In some places legal citizens could starve if they didn't buy groceries where illegal aliens shopped. That may be an exaggeration but it certainly would make buying food an adventure. And # 14, well as it stands now, with very little enforcement against employers, that would give them the opportunity to hire more “cheap” labor and the illegal employees could just report the openings to their buddies. It’s just gotta stop where it starts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WMCMinor
    GREGAGREATAMERICAN, I think I get your point in the numbered list except for #15. Most are choices to be made by the individual and I choose not to. With respect to you opinion, I think this is exactly what they want - to force me out and overrun (if it's possible to be more "overrun") this country. In some places legal citizens could starve if they didn't buy groceries where illegal aliens shopped. That may be an exaggeration but it certainly would make buying food an adventure. And # 14, well as it stands now, with very little enforcement against employers, that would give them the opportunity to hire more “cheap” labor and the illegal employees could just report the openings to their buddies. It’s just gotta stop where it starts.
    Thank you for the reply I hope you got this thread started . #15 was refering to americans that wont go back to a place to avoid someone else that has offended them. In general I was refering to the times Americans boycot just because of stupid things ie: jerry springer types

You're welcome. I just wanted to clear up one thing. I wasn't referring to companies that cater to illegal aliens but the little mom and pop businesses that would probably be sued for discrimination if they refused service. It's all insanity and unjust.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WMCMinor
    You're welcome. I just wanted to clear up one thing. I wasn't referring to companies that cater to illegal aliens but the little mom and pop businesses that would probably be sued for discrimination if they refused service. It's all insanity and unjust.
    Those stores are just going to have tio turn cold blooded there are ways around every thing and Its the first rule dont sell to a criminal. they resever the right to refuse any service

OK… but if they refused service to everyone they wouldn’t be in business. All I was trying to get at are the injustices dealt to legal, law abiding citizens. Like border patrol agents currently in prison for doing their jobs, trying to earn a very respectable living and PROTECTING THIS COUNTRY while upholding it’s current laws (my opinion). And the drug dealer, well I think you know about that travesty. I’m just having a very difficult, incomprehensive, time dealing with anything other than enforcing our current laws, from the beginning. Then the rest goes away, DEPORTATION. Then we deal with all the “aiders” and “abetters”. I believe most will reap their own due rewards when held accountable for their crimes and are forced to employ (if they want to continue business) American Citizens for a decent, respectable and fair wage. Or at least they won’t have so much dirty money ling their pockets.

In california choices like that are hard to make since you will never find a store that illegals have`nt shopped at.
    ------------------------

Banned
    I always use the term; soon to be dearly deported some say it cheapens the point of deportation. I tend to believe it keeps things in perspective.
    I’m agreeing that enforcement, (statistics show) starts where lack of enforcement begins. Maybe ,I can give you a little help understanding where I’m coming from. Until the Day of Judgment (what a day it will be) in America comes to those that, disrespect other American citizens and degrade every thing our justice system stands for, by using the illegals to gain wealth and popularity comes. It’s not only the job but the duty, of the rest of America to grow cold blooded to its own people and show the government bone heads what we are going to do until it stops. I’m sorry but the moms and pops will loss some, but gain much more. A good example is right in Ohio. A bar refused to serve Mexicans if they couldn’t speak English now the bar has grown bigger then it was before the county criminal immigration problem began. What’s to say we can’t enforce all areas at the same time? Its going to be a hopeful feeling that our elected government will come up with a good reason why the current laws aren’t being enforcement now. I’m even less hopeful that they can come up with a better plan quickly enough to stop the continuing illegal infestation in its tracks. Some say it won’t no mater what we do. I don’t agree per say, but its growing as I type. When I say grow cold blooded I’m meaning something short of marshal law in the handful of states that need a good house cleaning and something like curfew in the rest of the country. Have you ever wondered why Alaska and Hawaii do not have to as many problems as the rest of the country? I would seem to think and know I’m speaking out of turn here, but their government listens to the people. It listens to years of ways that will stand the test of time long after you and I are gone. We are lucky if laws keep remaining in effect or enforced past the day the ink dries. It’s either all that or its just to darn far for a criminal immigrant from the south to travel. I will stand by my convictions that if you want to hurt the enemy you hurt them in there pockets. If you take gas away form a car it doesn’t run. If you refuse feed a stray dog it will move to a family that will. And the rest of the strays will stay where they can at least drink the milk before the breast dries up. But we all know what we must do to the dog that never learns it goes out to grandpa’s house, or does it? Americas the only country I know where we let the strays fill up their own bowl.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    In california choices like that are hard to make since you will never find a store that illegals have`nt shopped at.
    sad but true. I dont think gated communities agree with the state of emergency that the great state of Californian has grown into. I must say those stores shold have never been allowed to be open up by an illegal dollar but hind site is twenty twenty And cold blood needs no glasses.