Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Amnesty Donald

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Amnesty Donald

by MARK KRIKORIAN June 8, 2017 5:02 PM

Shortly after inauguration, I wrote about the Trump administration’s decision to continue the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) amnesty. During the campaign, Trump (correctly) lambasted Obama’s unilateral amnesty program as illegal and pledged to stop it on day one. But not only did he not stop it, DHS has continued to process renewals and even new applications, for illegal aliens who did not already have this two-year renewable work permit.

Try as I might, I couldn’t get anyone at U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to tell me how many illegal aliens Donald Trump has amnestied since taking office. You won’t be surprised to learn that they picked Comey-Palooza Day to release the data on the second quarter of FY 2017, meaning January through March.

It shows that during the first three months of this year, USCIS has approved 107,524 DACA renewals and 17,275 new applications. Of the 90 days in the January to March period, 70 of them have been on Trump’s watch, or about 78 percent. Assuming a constant rate of processing, that would mean Donald Trump has given access to work permits, Social Security numbers, driver’s licenses, EITC, and more to 13,436 illegal aliens who had not already been amnestied by Obama. That’s an average of 192 new illegals a day granted amnesty by Donald Trump.

It would also mean that Trump has renewed Obama’s lawless grant of amnesty for 83,630 illegals. But renewals, at least for a time, I can understand – the orgy of sob stories that would result from ending the work permits of some three-quarters of a million people would be a wonder to behold. Though I was initially skeptical, it might even make sense to try to trade a real, lawful amnesty for the DACAs in exchange for important immigration changes only Congress can pass – specifically, universal E-Verify and cuts in legal immigration. In that case, announcing that renewals would continue until, say, the end of the year could be a powerful motivator for congressional Democrats.

But issuing new work permits to illegals who don’t have them already makes no sense at all, either from a P.R. perspective or politically. My speculation is that the White House has no idea what to do about DACA and so is just letting it continue on autopilot – amnestying 192 new illegals a day.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...s-daca-amnesty
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No amnesty of any kind, no legalization of any type, no more work permits, no benefits at all for illegal aliens and those in our country in violation of US immigration law. Makes no difference who you are, when you came here, how you were brought here or what you've done since you've arrived, you are illegal simply because you are here. End the DACA program now and terminate all work permits immediately.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    My speculation is that the White House has no idea what to do about DACA and so is just letting it continue on autopilot – amnestying 192 new illegals a day.
    That speculation may be accurate, however, the fact remains that Trump broke his promise to end the unconstitutional DACA program immediately! Allowing its continuation should have never been an option.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's June now, it's time to "expire" it and cancel all the work permits. END DACA on its anniversary date coming up next week. NO EXCEPTIONS. NO MERCY.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    It's June now, it's time to "expire" it and cancel all the work permits. END DACA on its anniversary date coming up next week. NO EXCEPTIONS. NO MERCY.
    You and others keep saying that but to date nobody has messaged me or emailed me any solid proof of that claim. Please provide me sources and documentation!

Also, we are about announce the amnesty danger window in DC will be between first of July and when Congress leaves town this November or December.

If we can get our endrosements moving for 2018 we can shut down any chances of legislative amnesty in 2018 and at the way Trump is going he will have burned his own house down by the end of 2018.

But the big danger is legislative amnesty between now and Decembered followed by the fact the elites are going to go after our people in the US House in 2018!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Not going to happen. I don't think there is any plan to end DACA. Trump is still waiting on a "DREAMER" amnesty bill from the U.S. Congress.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn