Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Looks like we've got those rockhead Senators on the run now. They must be running scared if they think they can buy us off with a few crumbs. I love when that happens.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm still holding out for the big win.

BUILD THE DAMN FENCE! ENFORCE OUR LAWS! SECURE THE DAMN BORDER!!

Geesh!!! Do these guys have a political death wish, or what!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is bunk and we're NOT buying it! (remember that the govt funded a large portion of the fence, and look what good that did!!) This amendment has about as much credibility as the bogus, flawed LA Times "poll" that "shows" most Republicans support amnesty!

As noted, Scrap this terribly flawed bill and ENFORCE the EXISTING LAWS!! As poll after poll shows, Americans from ALL backgrounds overwhelmingly reject the Senate amnesty bill!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These idiots don't seem to comprehend that no matter what carrot they dangle in front of us, we're not going to be receptive to millions of these people staying in the US. They will only beget millions more. Until they're forced to address the insanity of this situation, they'll have no peace. Their efforts to mollify the masses are just pathetic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12