Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    We have more traitors than McCain and Graham. Both our senators here in GA, always masquarading as conservative Republicans I might add, helped write the McCain/Kennedy treason bill. A picture was released with them all smiling and happy. Our traitors are in corporate pockets and one of them, Chambliss, on the agriculture committee and in the pocket of the big south GA farmers, his son is a lobbyist for them. The other, Isakson, owns a real estate company employing his children and of course he came up with the tax subsidy for - you guessed it - buying a house. So, which industries employ illegals more than home building and farming?

Isakson is running again and these so-called conservatives are helping him, glad handing, etc. He received a royal reception at the Christian Alliance forum. What part of Christian applies to these evil people? I thought for sure I would be struck by lightning being in the building.

I have been actively working against illegal immigration for 5 years. We have protested all over, been called vile names and given the finger by passers by. Last year, we again had a float in the 4th of July parade. The response by watchers was amazing this time. People applauded, gave us the thumbs up, people came running up who lost their jobs and even gave us contact names. Our float just said Hire Americans. Now, our economy has proven that illegal immigration is extremely destructive in so many ways, and the numbers at least here in my state have increased so expotentially that the burden is overwhelming.

I fear that the extent of the invasion is so under reported that this cannot be reversed. I can tell from the illegals themselves that they will not accept mass deportations, they will not allow less benefits and there does not seem the will of most people to adhere strict enforcement of our border or to protect our sovereignty and culture. We have become a two class society with special protections for lawbreakers.
    No part of any Christian Values I know supports the cowardice and betrayal of what these Traitors have done and are continuing to do to our country and the suffering they are causing to our people. They are false prophets, evil disguised as good. And, I'm sure you're right that there are more than McCain and Graham in the Senate. They all need to be exposed and thrown out of office.

But as long as Americans stick together, and don't divide, we will prevail over this evil. We will. We always have. There's nothing different about today than before. These people were always among us, they have always tried to destroy our country, but Americans have not and will not ever let that happen. This time the battles will be more discreet. There won't be a war or the raising of arms to fight this one. This one will be fought with intelligence, plans, solutions, fixes and victories not so clear or apparent, but victories nonetheless. I know how frustrating and depressing this is but we must remain energetic, optimistic, determined, united and never quit.

Yes, there are far more illegals in the country than what is reported. We all know that. There's at least 30 million before counting their offspring and more are pouring in every day so the number grows, not declines, every single day, and multiples through breeding like any infestation.

But we will prevail, GaPatriot, because we must. There is only one option and that is to win, and we will.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

GaPatriot wrote,
    The election was rigged by running someone as offensive as John McCain for president. How was this jerk even considered let alone elected? If we had any control of our country, the RNC would have refused to back him and found someone better. The RNC did as much to elect Obama and keep his sorry fellow Dems in power as the communists behind the media.
    I agree GaPatriot. Open primaries in FL pushed up by one month when McCain was in the back of the heap. Aided by cross-over voters and a complicite media. It was staged tactics, scripted for a dumbed down spectator crowd. It worked.

Excellent posts Judy.

No doubt about it. We need to encourage the same strategy the states are using against health care reform mandates to amnesty and illegal immigration. The states need to apply the same logic to the federal government's attempt to flood their states with unwanted illegal population that treads on the rights of the citizens of the states. The states need to pass a simple law that mandates in order to be a legal resident of their state the person or their parents must have entered the country legally and left when or before permission to be in our country terminated. Period.

That resolves automatic birthright citizenship, because the states decide this. That resolves amnesty, because the states don't have to abide a federal amnesty. That resolves guest worker permits for illegal aliens, because the states don't have to accept an illegal alien into their state handed a permit by the federal government. That resolves the dispute between who can or can not arrest, detain and deport illegal aliens, because the states can deport illegal aliens.

Excessive legal immigration can be dealt with similarly but separately, because no legal immigration should occur without the consent of the states.
    The states must join together and tell the feds the gig is up! The states must take back what is theirs!

ON THE SUBJECT OF RIGGED ELECTIONS

These "patriotic Americans" ( that phrase is used very loosely here ) are not going to let up with the radical left-wing agenda anytime soon. it's like rushing a boxer after he has taken a couple of punches.

This "stuff" is happening faster than I can re-print it here and believe me, THAT'S THE WHOLE IDEA. why was i so adamant about a quick response to the coming Amnesty. Because THEY will continue to bombard us until we become either frustrated and give up (CA Prop 187) or even (Heaven forbid) turn to the Dark Side.

Example: at first i was going to post about the SOROS GROUP PREPARING TO STEAL 2012 ELECTION. The vehicle for this planned hi-jacking of democracy is a below-the-radar non-federal "527" group called the Secretary of State Project. The entity can accept unlimited financial contributions and doesn't have to disclose them publicly until after the election.

go ahead. ask your representative if they have heard of this. i strongly suggest if you get a negative response, they are either lying, too afraid to comment, or completely out-of-the-loop.

A group backed by Soros is gearing up to steal the 2012 election for President Obama and congressional Democrats by installing left-wing Democrats as secretaries of state across the nation. From such posts, secretaries of state can help tilt the electoral playing field.

Then i was going to mention an Obama advisor: AMNESTY WILL ENSURE 'PROGRESSIVE' RULE. - 'Can you imagine 8 million new voters who care about our issues?'

"We reform the immigration laws, it puts 12 million people on the path to citizenship and eventually voters," stated Eliseo Medina, international executive vice-president of SERVICE EMPLOYEES INTERNATIONAL UNION, or SEIU.

Weren't they at OUR rally the other day assaulting Mr. Beck?

This is not a game to these people. they are willing to trample what little moral and decent aspects we have as citizens by promising a cornucopia of "free stuff," sound familiar? illegal aliens sucking the life force out of our "social welfare systems?' 8 million new voters (illegals) who care about our issues (all asking where the Obama money is). and if they have to beat up a few folks along the way so be it.

While we're busy ducking the UHC punch, they are throwing a sucker punch with "immigration reform". these people are not in love with Hipanics. What these people want is a key to unrelenting power.

Now i can mention that the Obama Transportation Secretary has just expoused, This is the end of favoring motorized transportation at the expense of non-motorized transportation such as cars & trucks, over non-motorized transportation such as walking and bicycling. courtesy of www.CNSNews.com

They aren't going to be satisfied turning us in to 3RD World country(we're well on the way) but rather are looking to send us back to the Stone Age.

"The only thing missing are the giant missile parades."-Glenn Beck

p.s. the senate refused to exempt veterans from a new tax on prosthetics.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    GaPatriot wrote,
    The election was rigged by running someone as offensive as John McCain for president. How was this jerk even considered let alone elected? If we had any control of our country, the RNC would have refused to back him and found someone better. The RNC did as much to elect Obama and keep his sorry fellow Dems in power as the communists behind the media.
    I agree GaPatriot. Open primaries in FL pushed up by one month when McCain was in the back of the heap. Aided by cross-over voters and a complicite media. It was staged tactics, scripted for a dumbed down spectator crowd. It worked.

Excellent posts Judy.

[quote:32g2y161]No doubt about it. We need to encourage the same strategy the states are using against health care reform mandates to amnesty and illegal immigration. The states need to apply the same logic to the federal government's attempt to flood their states with unwanted illegal population that treads on the rights of the citizens of the states. The states need to pass a simple law that mandates in order to be a legal resident of their state the person or their parents must have entered the country legally and left when or before permission to be in our country terminated. Period.

That resolves automatic birthright citizenship, because the states decide this. That resolves amnesty, because the states don't have to abide a federal amnesty. That resolves guest worker permits for illegal aliens, because the states don't have to accept an illegal alien into their state handed a permit by the federal government. That resolves the dispute between who can or can not arrest, detain and deport illegal aliens, because the states can deport illegal aliens.

Excessive legal immigration can be dealt with similarly but separately, because no legal immigration should occur without the consent of the states.
    The states must join together and tell the feds the gig is up! The states must take back what is theirs![/quote:32g2y161]

Thank you, roundabout. And yes, the gig is up and the states and the people of the states must so inform the feds.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

John McAmnesty saves the day

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    GaPatriot wrote,
    thanks for sharing that. now i have something else to blame for my voting for the "Annointed One," other than being in a drug induced, drunken stupor.

Wayneman wrote:
    There are millions of "Us" still busy keeping up with the Kardashions while 'They" have already assembled an army on the field. They have been deploying troops (illegals) in this war for decades. we are a little behind the curve on this deal and i sense this "issue" is closer than we would like to think especially since our leaders who should be leading this fight have actually gone over to the enemy.
    Well put Wayneman. I agree about too many Americans who were too busy "keeping up with the Kardashians". Hopefully some of them are now awake and are helping fight against this travesty.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Wayneman wrote:
    There are millions of "Us" still busy keeping up with the Kardashions while 'They" have already assembled an army on the field. They have been deploying troops (illegals) in this war for decades. we are a little behind the curve on this deal and i sense this "issue" is closer than we would like to think especially since our leaders who should be leading this fight have actually gone over to the enemy.
    Well put Wayneman. I agree about too many Americans who were too busy "keeping up with the Kardashians". Hopefully some of them are now awake and are helping fight against this travesty.

well, certainly no offense intended, but a lot of folks will have plenty of time to study the situation while sitting at home unemployeed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12