Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Amnesty for our treasonous politicians?

As I have said before our politicians want amnesty for themselves, since they have not fulfilled their oaths to enforce our laws and protect the Constitution, even more than they want it for illegal aliens. An amnesty for illegals would also give our politicians amnesty.

In another thread I posted this,

"Article IV, Section 4.
    The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion..."

Mexican officials have admitted they are invading the USA.

"Article III, Section 3.
    Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."

Open borders politicians who support an illegal alien amnesty are giving aid and comfort to Mexican invaders.

This got me thinking, back after the Civil War Confederate President Jefferson Davis, who had also been a US Senator, was imprisoned for treason. If enough Tea Party type US Constitution enforcing representatives were elected, in theory they could try and imprison the politicians they replaced for treason.

Instead of going through all that, should we offer current open borders politicians amnesty, ie. no prosecution for treason, if they vote to start enforcing the immigration laws like Arizona has? Sure would generate some discussion if nothing else.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This has been my confusion since day one! Sedition of State and country is treason. Failure to comply with law and unlawful laws being passed without a vote of congress "should be" treason. But how many know the reason why this is happening?

We are under an act of National Emergency that negates the Constitution and Congress. Presidential (Executive) Orders rule by way of dictatorship. This is at the very heart of our problem as a country. Until this is understood and a stop put to these "supposed" emergencies nothing will change.

How many know that we are now legally "the enemy" of our own country?

[i]Just when the citizens thought it was safe to go into the water again, The Amendatory Act of March 9, 1933 was passed, and which included the people of the United States under the definition of “enemyâ€

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?ti ... _emergency

State of national emergency

From SourceWatch

Regarding what is known as a State of National Emergency, Paula Demers writes: "According to the United States Constitution, Article 1, only Congress shall make federal law. However, since the War and Emergency Powers Act of 1933, every president has usurped lawmaking powers. Their 'laws' are called Executive Orders (EOs). These EOs, not our Constitution, are what is governing America today. The War and Emergency Powers Act enables ... the president to declare a national emergency, and thereby become a dictator."[1]

"Presidents can also carefully choose their words and declare a war on anything, in order to give them dictatorial control. For example, the War on Drugs makes it possible to use federal authorities, such as FBI, FEMA, BATF, and the military against American citizens. A well-known example is Waco. Another example is Hurricane Opal. After Florida was declared a nation emergency, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) arrived on the scene and residents were placed under marshal law (restricted to the point of not going outside their door). When the federal government does this, it is going against the Constitution. The War and Emergency Powers Act is an unconstitutional act on the part of our government, created so that presidents can bypass Congress, and do whatever they choose."[2]

"It also makes it possible to do away with posse comitatus in cases of 'emergency'. Posse comitatus is what protects American citizens from the military being used against them."[3]

Why does Obama think and act like a dictator...BECAUSE HE IS ONE!!!

Bowman, that was an excellent post. I like the idea of waving the carrot before the noses of corrupt politicians. At the very least it helps to elevate the debate.

A cunning politician would be nuts to not see the writing on the wall. The genie is not going back into the bottle. Americans are waking up. As we are still in a destructive mode, concerning our economy, apathy will not return til the wealth building phase is well under way. This, I believe is a ways off yet.

Should we call our reps and see if they are receptive to an amnesty for themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Bowman, that was an excellent post. I like the idea of waving the carrot before the noses of corrupt politicians. At the very least it helps to elevate the debate.

A cunning politician would be nuts to not see the writing on the wall. The genie is not going back into the bottle. Americans are waking up. As we are still in a destructive mode, concerning our economy, apathy will not return til the wealth building phase is well under way. This, I believe is a ways off yet.

Should we call our reps and see if they are receptive to an amnesty for themselves?
    Sadly they need no amnesty because they have not broken any laws...as I try to explain above. We are under national emergency dictatorship. Constitutional law does not currently exist. Executive Order law does.

BELIEVE ME...I know this is a lot to swallow.

It would have to be an organized movment with the backing of ALIPAC leadership and other patriot leaders.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    It would have to be an organized movment with the backing of ALIPAC leadership and other patriot leaders.
    sigh...

hardline wrote,
    sigh...
    Even if your assertion is correct, it still has to be sold. How better to take a good look at ALL that has gone into this present state of affairs?

Let the politicians stand up and say they need no amnesty, that they are covered. In the meantime this twist of irony goes along ways into looking at the political class, illegal immigration and our Constitution, and the rule of law.

The irony in this idea of an amnesty for politicians is brilliant. It sends a message that one side or the other is way off base. Considering the poll numbers for Congress, it would seem that the people have possession of the hill.

Just imagine the headlines on the news, "The people offer Amnesty to Congress critters."

Just imagine the headlines on the news, "The people offer Amnesty to Congress critters."
    Heh heh, I like the sound of that.

Yes, the sigh thing. NO AMNESTY for anybody! I was feeling pretty hopeless about our political process until Governor Brewer woke me up and gave me hope again. However, even my own family tells me that I am wasting my time coming here because it will make no difference. But thanks to threads like this one I get clarification and education that I did not take the time to research these things out myself.

I will be watching the political pages for help with voting. I am so weary of choosing the lesser of two evils but do not care to vote for unknowns with big bucks either - didn't we just do that on the national level?

I have never been a single issue voter - but this is the year for hope and change alright.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast