Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Amnesty to pass with reconciliation???

If obama is successful in completely shredding the Constitution to pass universal healthcare, then proposing that The Bill of Rights be next on the chopping block is not far off. if they are succesful, voting NO on Amnesty will pe pointless. we're close to that now. THEY have been ignoring us for years on illegal immigration. these people are after power plain and simple and if amnesty will give them a solid progressive voting block for decades then hello illegal aliens.

what's to stop them from a cramdown on amnesty!

See what Chuck Schumer has to say regarding the Constitution. remember that old thing. well, it's in danger. see for yourself.

PLEASE WATCH GLENN BECK TUESDAY 3/16/2010 ON FOX NEWS

p.s. can you spell bankruptcy?
    p.s.s. it's gonna be a bumpy ride folks!

WE ARE BEING SHEARED LIKE SHEEP!

a fellow patriot

I just watched Glenn Beck today and bumpy ride is beyond statement!

They are trying to bring America down!

I advise against it,...

I think this will be the final straw for many Americans...I see a second Revolution coming as we speak.

Brett Baer is also talking about this "deem to pass" thing for the health care bill. This is the most arrogant Congress I have ever seen. All the pundants keep saying that if Obama dosen't get this bill, the Democrat party is finished. I would submit that if they force this bill through against the will of the people, they are finished anyway. And rightly so.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Brett Baer is also talking about this "deem to pass" thing for the health care bill. This is the most arrogant Congress I have ever seen. All the pundants keep saying that if Obama dosen't get this bill, the Democrat party is finished. I would submit that if they force this bill through against the will of the people, they are finished anyway. And rightly so.
    Agreed. Dems are screwed either way. They suck and they know they suck. I hope they go down in flames. November's gonna be good!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Americans are too numb to figure it out, until they are on the street, and illegasl aer in thier Government owned housing, then they will be sold as slaves to China, India, and the Islamic Republic. No, not kidding, dismantle Western European Countries, Eugenics them out of Whites (as in England, Torries ADMIT they are Eugenicists agaisnt indiginious Whites.)

Ya, look what it took to get the Teaparty going.

We is in big trouble, and not every American listnes to Glenn Beck.

working4change
    I agree. If this is forced through it will create so much rage that people will seek retribution in the voting booth!. One arrogant Congress gone.

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    I agree. If this is forced through it will create so much rage that people will seek retribution in the voting booth!. One arrogant Congress gone.
    I started saying about 6 months ago that I feared the Dems would fall on their swords to pass this and an Amnesty. Sure they'd lose this Nov. but would probably regain control in just a few years and become almost invincible there after.

the REAL reason our immigration laws aren't enforced

Although their is a kernel of truth to all the reasons why our representatives are ignoring us, the biggest reason by far methinks is they are just plain scared.. i just finished reading Glenn Beck's " An Inconvenient Book", with an entire chapter devoted to explaining why our lawmakers are so terrified of the powerful elites that they continue to blatantly vote against the demands of their constituents over and over and over.

of course the United States Chamber of Commerce demands cheap labor. of coursr progressives want to create an undefeatable voting block that will keep them in power for decades. of course the major corporations have figured out that although it may be against the law to hire illegals; it's not against the law to sell them stuff.

but, there must be a more powerful reason why so many people in places of power would make decisions so incredibly detrimental to the Health and Welfare of the United States, up to and including the forfeiture of our National Sovereignity; even if it means shredding the fabric of our society with social and infrastructural demands that ARE NOT SUSTAINABLE (building a school every day of the year in perpituity) in order to educate a deluge of children from legal as well as illegal aliens is just one example.

when will enough be enough? certain sections [ Los(t) Angeles] of our country are already taking on the appearances of a third world country.

gangs running the cities under sanctuary. protests in the street burning our flags demanding that GRINGOS leave the country, and if we resist to all of this we are labeled racists by our own elected officials. How the hell does that work?

this is fine, IF that's what everybody wants but it doesn't seem like everybody wants that. we cannot continue to import poverty and expect to have any hope of eliminating poverty within our borders.

a fellow patriot

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=7n2m-X7OIuY