Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Amnesty is racist and unconstitutional

Doesn't amnesty, no matter what form it takes, ie a pathway, legalization etc. violate our Constitution's anti discrimination clause and our Constitution's equal protection clause?

While I am no constitutional expert, it is clear that:

1. even Latinos estimate almost all the illegals are Latino.

2. Latinos, especially Mexicans, have a much easier time getting into the USA, and hence obtaining amnesty, than other Latin Americans and certainly their access is far greater than Asians etc. Even non-Mexicans Latinos such as Guatemalans, are far fewer because they get stopped by the Mexicans.

3. The politicians are very clear they want to increase not only their share of the present Latino American voting block, but increase the size the Latino voting block for the future.

4. Our law is based on family reunification.

5. Amnesty gives PREFERENCE, with an extreme racial bias, to Latino illegals, over law abiding legal immigrants of all races with respect to joining their own families.

6. Amnesty gives PREFERENCE, with a extreme racial bias, to Latinos when it comes to voting blocks in the USA. by disregarding the law and allowing one race to come in in unlimited numbers, while others are races are regulated.

7. Amnesty gives PREFERENCE, with extreme racial basis, to Latino illegals in terms of qualifications to enter the USA, ie history test, medical test, good character etc. Presumably almost every illegal has engaged in ID Theft, a five year felony, which I would think keep any legal immigrant from being approved.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Welcome Bettybb!

Your argument makes perfect sense. We all know it. The problem is that big business, pro illegal groups and the government don't know what common sense is. Their agendas are very different from those of the American people and they really don't care what we think. We just have to keep fighting and pray we can make a difference!

Bettybb, all you wrote is true.

Just look at how many non-hispanics are being deported with NO fanfare or public outrage from pro-illegal activists.

It's only when hispanic illegals are caught that they mobilize.

Deport all illegals!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Bettybb

There is a site on here to thank the group "State Legislators for Legal Immigration". See if you have a state rep on the list and send them the post above. They are all valid points to be used to get amnesty off the table and stop the racist comments directed at us.

You've made an impressive entry into the group. Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Bettybb, all you wrote is true.

Just look at how many non-Hispanics are being deported with NO fanfare or public outrage from pro-illegal activists.

It's only when Hispanic illegals are caught that they mobilize.

Deport all illegals!
    That has been pointed out to the trolls repeatedly on other boards. It is ignored. They don't even respond to the post.

The other is when you come across an Hispanic troll complaining because we allowed all those Chinese and Italians to immigrate here. I point out that most of them are true immigrants and Americans. I also point out their racism is showing. Trolls don't respond to those posts either.

The other I call them on is trying to make their behavior equivalent to the civil rights marches of the 60's. I have no choice but to point out the civil rights marches were Americans of all colors marching together to right a wrong. Is wasn't a march by invaders demanding the same rights as citizens.

The kind of amnesty the Hispanic illegal alien leaders want IS racist because it would give only ONE group--THEIRS--ALL the advantages

Welcome to Alipac, Bettybb! Excellent points. I agree with you and the others. I recently heard of a group of illegal Africans who were flown back to Africa. While I totally agree that ALL illegals should be removed from our country, it is a glaring illustration of the preferential treatment afforded to Latino illegals.

Our government was more than willing to expend who knows what to return the Africans, but somehow find it prohibitive to deport Mexicans. I would certainly think it would be less expensive to bus people across the border to Mexico, than to fly people to Africa. If I'm not mistaken, they flew 500. I'll try to find the article.

The real reason is the NAU, that's what NAFTA is all about and the Mexican government is calling in their chips.

Welcome Bettybb.

You have some good points because I never hear la raza lobbying for the right of the illegal Irish, nor do I hear LUCRAP (LULAC) pressing to give amnesty to illegal arabs. And, I certainly don't hear la voz de aztlan or MALDEF lobbying for any other illegal from another race besides latinos.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

WOW

What a welcome !!! Thanks everyone. This is the first time I have participated in this type of forum and did not realize how much it would be like a real conversation/

I will send off my post to the list of state reps as suggested. I have already sent a letter to Congressman Bilbray, R CA on it.

And you all made some very interesting points. I had not read about that flight to Africa. I wonder with the present enforcement drive, how many Latinos are caught and released, versus non Latino?

Also, the supposedly pro immigrant groups = anti legal immigration, pro illegals, never talk about the Irish illegals, or the Chinese illegals, or the Russian illegals. Besides those people have enough common sense as well as manners not to protest in a country not their own.

There is no question in my mind that NAU is behind this drive. It is one of the steps in Bush's North American integration policy that is being set up in secret by implemented by "evolution stealth".

Anyone read David Broders piece last week? He goes after Lou Dobbs, saying Dobbs is wining, but will never be respected by the "elite". Then he goes on that Dobbs is basically screwing everything up, that there had been a bipartisan agreement on free trade/NAFTA, which was now gone. He waxed poetic about the great strides in the increased wealth of people around the world due to free trade, and the wonderful economy and profits we have the USA; the best the world.

Of course he failed to mentioned that it was the "elite" benefitting from these power profits and the poor and middle class are getting deciminated. But it was very interesting to see the NAU concept brought to the fore in respect to ilegal immigration.

But where are the representatives for legal immigrants? We never hear from them.

Cheers all, and again, thanks for the warm welcome and great comments!
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.