Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicie
    I sent Lou another email asking that he air this topic IE AGJob Amnesty/ Iraq Supplemental Funding Bill. I mentioned that Glen did a segment on it last night. I'd really love to see Feinstein get called out on this one.
    Tune in to his TV show tonight. Feinstein wrote a letter to him, lambasting Lou for criticizing her AgJobs amnesty. Lou will be responding on his show.
    Let us know what he says
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    GREAT JOB ON STOPPING THE AMNESTY PATRIOTS!! A BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU. LETS KEEP ON THEM TO GET ALL THE IMMIGRATION LANGUAGE OUT OF THE BILL!!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!

ACTION ALERT:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-116344.html

Will do April!

I couldn't post yesterday -but I have enjoyed making my calls the last few days! I'll follow to see who and what I need to call about today!

It is truly wonderful to see Americans speak up like this. Have they gotten the message yet?!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Will do April!

I couldn't post yesterday -but I have enjoyed making my calls the last few days! I'll follow to see who and what I need to call about today!

It is truly wonderful to see Americans speak up like this. Have they gotten the message yet?!
    Thanks Fedup, WE WILL NOT STOP UNTIL THEY GET THE MESSAGE!!!

LETS KEEP THE PRESSURE ON EVERYONE!

Tune in to his TV show tonight. Feinstein wrote a letter to him, lambasting Lou for criticizing her AgJobs amnesty. Lou will be responding on his show.

Have they gotten the message yet?!
    In part, this is basically what I say to the sell outs. "I guess you didn't hear US when we said "NO AMNESTY, IN ANY SIZE, SHAPE OR FORM ". We're on to you, and watching. We will act to defeat your every attempt at amnesty. You can no longer fool the people.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

April
    In part, this is basically what I say to the sell outs. "I guess you didn't hear US when we said "NO AMNESTY, IN ANY SIZE, SHAPE OR FORM ". We're on to you, and watching. We will act to defeat your every attempt at amnesty. You can no longer fool the people.
    WE ARE AS MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

April
    Plesae take action today Patriots! TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS!!!

ACTION ALERT:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-116344.html

Nicie those are almost the exact words I used in a fax. I ended it with "I FEEL LIKE I'M IN A VERIZON COMMERCIAL, 'CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW'."

'CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW'."
    My exact ending ! We're on the same page, for sure.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT