Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Crapo's (ID) office said they can't talk about votes over the phone and directs you to his website. What a bunch of dung. There's nothing on there about his view on illegal immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain's office could be getting hammered. The office staffer seemed to know I wasa against it even before I could say I was against it, maybe by the tone of my voice. After she said, you're against it right?, I wen't on a bit about it and when I asked "Big John's" position, she hung up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Robert's (KS) office non committal.

Eagle Forum and CAPS have sent alerts on this today.

zeezil update:

Finally finished calling all the Rebublican senators (called all the Dems on Friday). Now sending another e-mail to all. Will start up on the Dems again with calls tonight and tomorrow.

Kyl's office said NO attached to the supplemental bill

McCain is a definite NO.

I think they are doing alot of fighting today because I am getting alot of not sure at the moment where the senator stands....probably won't know until tonight....

We are going to have to demand answers tomorrow!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Let's fill voice mails tonight!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I think they are doing alot of fighting today because I am getting alot of not sure at the moment where the senator stands....probably won't know until tonight....

We are going to have to demand answers tomorrow!!
    LETS FILL THOSE VOICEMAILS AND KEEP THE PRESSURE ON, THEY BETTER DO THE RIGHT THING!!!!

We are really hammering them good!! Whoo hoo, this is great work everyone! I hope Diane Feinstein goes down in FLAMES over this!!! I'm getting ready to make some more calls!!