Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AMNESTY TALK AGAIN PUSHED BY FEDS NUMBERSUSA ACTION ALERT

Amnesty Talk Again? Call your Members of Congress.

Dear Faxer:

Tell Congress to say *NO* to amnesty and foreign worker increases.

This new phone call request has been posted in your Action Buffet based on your answers to the Interest Survey.

You can find this phone call request by proceeding to
    http://www.numbersusa.com/phones?ID= 9581

The 5-Year Amnesty plan is gaining steam and NOBODY is talking about it! In addition to making this phone call, please call district offices this week. If you can, we need you to also call Radio Shows and attend town hall meetings in your area.

During our current economic downturn, Congress should NOT add any more visas and greencards for any kind of foreign workers. However, that is exactly what Republican and Democratic leaders are proposing to do.

Please send this fax to your U.S. Representative and Senators and ask them to stand up to the Big Business Lobby and its efforts to depress wages and foist major new subsidies on taxpayers.

From Roy's Alert:

....[M]agazines, newspapers and airwaves are filled with op-eds, editorials and articles quoting the business leaders and lobbyists saying we must import more foreign workers!

Both the Democratic and Republican leadership of U.S. House and Senate are right now conspiring to bring legislation to the floor to greatly expand the pool of foreign labor in this country -- even as they talk about the need for taxpayers to provide more unemployment compensation for all the Americans who are losing their jobs.

This kind of insanity is nothing new.

And it will never slow down unless we as a Lobby of the People mobilize in massive fashion to put an end to it....

...Your NumbersUSA Capitol Hill Team has talked to a number of people who have been in high level Hill meetings where leaders of both Parties have expressed a desire during this time of economic turmoil to sneak through giant increases of H-1B visas for foreign tech workers, H-2B visas for foreign laborers, greencards for permanent foreign nurses and a five-year visa for 12-20 million illegal foreign workers and their dependents.

Friends, I know that all of this may seem too crazy to be true. But please believe me that that the worse our country's economic situation, the more your congressional leaders see a chance to give their corporate sponsors the huge foreign labor increases that the People's Lobby has been blocking the last several years.

Congressional leaders hope you will be so busy worrying about your own jobs that you won't notice them giving away millions more through immigration increases.

http://www.numbersusa.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The 5-Year Amnesty plan is gaining steam and NOBODY is talking about it! In addition to making this phone call, please call district offices this week. If you can, we need you to also call Radio Shows and attend town hall meetings in your area.
    Please call on this !

Tell Congress to say *NO* to amnesty and foreign worker increases
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've sent it to Glenn Beck, Cavuto, Gibson and Hannity's TV show. Don't know Hannitys radio email address. Also to Rush. Someone needs to send this to Dobbs and Ingraham and others.

I've sent it to a bunch of talk radio hosts.

Please everyone, help get the word out.

I sent to my Representative and several news stations!

>>>>>>>>>>>"RED ALERT 2/19"<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Utah "SB81"...Needs Help with Calls now!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-104592.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I called the North & South Carolina Senators Offices and let "our" opinion be known and why. Hopefully we can shoot this down again.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

working4change
    Called and faxed my reps. I have forwarded info to my contact list.

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Called and faxed my reps. I have forwarded info to my contact list.
    Good idea! I need to send to my email address book.

I'll mention this again: after you call your own Reps, please call House Republican leader John Boehner (202-225- 6205) and tell him to reject the Deomcrats 5-year visa amnesty scheme etc. He has a comment line where you can leave a message.

Do we know what committee this is in so we can find out who the members are and get a hold of them...that would be a big step in the right direction.....maybe we can stop it in committee

>>>>>>>>>>>"RED ALERT"<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Utah HB 81...Need calls now!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-104592.html
    Utah "HB239" and Indiana" SB335".... Call, e-mail campaign!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-103479-days ... asc-0.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast