Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Amnesty is on the way!

Poll after poll has said that the American voter wants the southern border closed and most do not want an amnesty. The elction comes along today and how does the ignorant American voter vote? He votes for Democrats and he gives Bush and Fox their amnesty. Looks like JD Hayworth loses in AZ? Where I live, Rick O'Donnel R was anti amnesty and he is getting beat bad. His Democratic opponent is for amnesty.

OK The voter is mad about Iraq. So what!

The problem is that illegal immigration just isn't a big enough issue for the voter. Ya think?

Yes! We must cut and run from Iraq and let a nuclear Iran NEXT TO IRAQ control middle east oil and we can all scream when gas is $8 a gallon....ddduuuhhhhhh! Maybe Israel will act on Iran with F-16's?

MW
    I agree, this does appear to be our darkest hour, but I for one will fight on!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Well, I guess we will have to move from voting to more direct action to achieve border control.

This just makes not one iota of sense to me. None. Makes me feel like I must honestly be insane because they are telling me everything I see just isn't real.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Amnesty is on the way!

Quote Originally Posted by VTmaple
    Poll after poll has said that the American voter wants the southern border closed and most do not want an amnesty. The elction comes along today and how does the ignorant American voter vote? He votes for Democrats and he gives Bush and Fox their amnesty. Looks like JD Hayworth loses in AZ? Where I live, Rick O'Donnel R was anti amnesty and he is getting beat bad. His Democratic opponent is for amnesty.

OK The voter is mad about Iraq. So what!

The problem is that illegal immigration just isn't a big enough issue for the voter. Ya think?

Yes! We must cut and run from Iraq and let a nuclear Iran NEXT TO IRAQ control middle east oil and we can all scream when gas is $8 a gallon....ddduuuhhhhhh! Maybe Israel will act on Iran with F-16's?
    I feel exactly the same way. Disgusted! Especially since I live in California of all places. Diane Feinstein won by a landslide. It wasn't even a close race. Californians know they are being invaded by illegals, and what do they do? Turn around and re-elect the person who voted yes on S. 2611, The Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2006, rewarding 8-12 million illegals with amnesty, and inviting 66 million more over the next 20 years! It is also totally disgusting how people are so mind controlled to vote for either "Republican" or "Democrat". If Americans haven't woken up by now..will they before its too late??
    <div align="justify"><div align="left">[i]</div><div align="center"><div align="left"><div align="center"><div align="left">[i][i][i][i][i][b]WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FACISM!* IMPEACH THEM ALL!</stro

JAK
    Yes, I live in Colorado...only two republicans are winning!

Lamborn and Tancredo...these are the only ones.

Perlmutters campaign told me they felt it was the responsible thing to do ...amnesty/guestworker for those already here. If thats the damn way that they feel...where in the hell has their responsiblity been for 20 years....AGAIN...AMERICANS GET SCREWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE cannot give up! The future of our country for our kids and grandkids depend on this. I can't believe...the country that we are that we just allow this PIECE OF CRAP MEXICO TO COME IN HERE AND TAKE OVER!
    WE need to start demanding that these latino racist orgainzations are TERMINATED! along with the ACLU>>>>>no more taxpayer funds!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WE need to start demanding that these latino racist orgainzations are TERMINATED! along with the ACLU>>>>>no more taxpayer funds!
    Boy do I agree with that!!!!

It`s being said that some of the electronic voting machines were rigged up for the Dems.
    Maybe we`ll be lucky and they find that it`s true.

Also, 10,000+ immigrants were recently registered to vote and were able to vote immediately, how much fraud will be found?
    ------------------------

MW
    Just heard Sen. John McCain say to Larry King, on CNN, that we now need to reform immigration (probably not his exact words, but close).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They say generals are usually fighting the last war... and today it was the voters who were fighting the last war.

Today, voters were making decisions based on Iraq, but the Democrats offer nothing new on Iraq, and what new stuff they do offer is disastrous and stupid.

The current war is over illegal immigration, and if the voters had realized that, the results for Republicans would have done better.
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s