Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anatomy of a Smear: Why DREAMers are the real racists

http://american-rattlesnake.org/2011/03 ... f-a-smear/

I don’t relish the notion of giving an absurd website more publicity than absolutely necessary, but I feel compelled to address the smear directed at us by a contributor to the Dream Activist blog this past week, which DREAM activists celebrated as National Coming Out Week.

And while we at American Rattlesnake take a certain amount of pride in being defamed with our good friends at ALIPAC, I can’t say that Flavia’s ignorant post at DREAM Activist pleased me, especially since she didn’t provide a link to this website for the handful of people who actually read her post. Then again, actually allowing people to read the content of American Rattlesnake for themselves would demonstrate the absurdity of her assertions.

I defy anyone to find a a post made by myself, or by any other contributor to this website, that even hints at racism, let alone white nationalism, white supremacy, or any other variant of a philosophy based on the superiority of one ethnic group over another...
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

She and her fellow dreamers are fearless, bold, arrogant and in your face. Oh I forgot to mention relentless. It is wise to keep an eye on her and her dreamers to see what they are up to.

They definitely haven't given up the DREAM. Unfortunately, for the rest of us, it's a complete nightmare.

Banned
    The DREAMERS are looking only to themselves, not looking to make a contribution to the USA and simply want the American public to give them a handout. First of all NO illegal should be educated by the USA. The "Anchor baby" ruling needs to be rectified to read any child born to parents who are here illegally is also to be considered as illegal. That means not entitled to anything but a deportation to the parents homeland. The USA also needs to revoke all credits and diplomas that have been issued to illegals as well. Why give them credentials for things they have stolen from this nation.

They're trying to link legitimate websites like this one and the one I edit to racist organizations. The problem is that the public has become so inured to their "racism" schtick that no one is paying attention. It's like the SPLC, which has no credibility among anyone outside of the mainstream media.

Banned
    They are tracking this website as they know that there is real numbers here, real data, real reasons to know we see through the smoke and mirrors that the latino communities are putting out.

That's one of the reaons I spotlight it so much on American Rattlesnake. People need a central resource where they can draw from in order to combat pro-illegal alien misinformation.