Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    So In esscence,the Constitution has been changed without an amendment!!!! This needs to be clarified by the Supreme Court once and for all.......... The only trouble with that being that we now have a hispanic activist on the court.... TS
    The 14th Amendment allows Congress to clarify who is "subject to the jurisdiction", that is where items (b) through (g) come from. Item (a) is directly from the 14th amendment, but notice how in practice they ignore the debate which stated it did not apply to foreigners and aliens? So yes the intent has been changed without an amendment!!

Also notice how the OBL urban legend of birthright citizenship for everyone but foreign diplomats contradicts with (b)? Since birthright citizenship for American Indians is conditional that blows a hole in their "everyone born on US soil" argument. It also makes me wonder since most of the Hispanic illegal aliens are "indigenous" would that prevent them from getting birthright citizenship?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    So In esscence,the Constitution has been changed without an amendment!!!! This needs to be clarified by the Supreme Court once and for all.......... The only trouble with that being that we now have a hispanic activist on the court.... TS
    The 14th Amendment allows Congress to clarify who is "subject to the jurisdiction", that is where items (b) through (g) come from. Item (a) is directly from the 14th amendment, but notice how in practice they ignore the debate which stated it did not apply to foreigners and aliens? So yes the intent has been changed without an amendment!!

Also notice how the OBL urban legend of birthright citizenship for everyone but foreign diplomats contradicts with (b)? Since birthright citizenship for American Indians is conditional that blows a hole in their "everyone born on US soil" argument. It also makes me wonder since most of the Hispanic illegal aliens are "indigenous" would that prevent them from getting birthright citizenship?
    It's quite clear to every real American what the words mean which is exactly what they say. Only open borders fanatics or a stupid clerk somewhere would come up with anything other than children born to parents can not be citizens unless their parents are subject to US jurisdiction would be US citizens or permanent residents, not illegal aliens, not people here on holiday or a business trip, not students, not temporary workers, etc., etc., etc.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Anchor baby citizenship and medical care/ welfare for the anchor childrens' illegal alien mothers has cost America more than all the illegals here taking American jobs. These illegals should be reported by the health departments as soon as they show up for free baby care; this would help with self deportations I would think.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    Anchor baby citizenship and medical care/ welfare for the anchor childrens' illegal alien mothers has cost America more than all the illegals here taking American jobs. These illegals should be reported by the health departments as soon as they show up for free baby care; this would help with self deportations I would think.
    Absolutely, Hattiecat!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    It's quite clear to every real American what the words mean which is exactly what they say. Only open borders fanatics or a stupid clerk somewhere would come up with anything other than children born to parents can not be citizens unless their parents are subject to US jurisdiction would be US citizens or permanent residents, not illegal aliens, not people here on holiday or a business trip, not students, not temporary workers, etc., etc., etc.
    Not just a stupid clerk, but a self serving federal bureaucracy and politicians who only see more voters dependent on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Not just a stupid clerk, but a self serving federal bureaucracy and politicians who only see more voters dependent on them.
    Yes, that too, Bowman! We've been so betrayed by so many.

Fantastic string. I love judicial jargon and banter. Research study is so very interesting and educational. I wonder if Lou Dobbs would be interested in this information? Naaaa...probably not. Arguments involving "what the framers meant" plague all law such as this example:

(b) a person born in the United States to a member of an Indian, Eskimo, Aleutian, or other aboriginal tribe: Provided, That the granting of citizenship under this subsection shall not in any manner impair or otherwise affect the right of such person to tribal or other property;

1. It appears a statement of indigenous peoples protection. Why would this not extend to "Aztlan" as the Reconquista movement claims?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuNNXcnnD70

Don't get me wrong. I have an issue with what has happened with the Indians too. Every time we tried to be friends with them it bit us in the ass. Just seems a very slippery slope to me. Wonder why Mexico does not have a reservation...or is that what "new Mexico" was suppose to be? The name of that state should be changed I think. Mexicans don't care about any of this. They lost the War and want back what they lost. I guess Mexico was the reservation they were to stay on.

Great Aztlan study found here.

http://www.illegalaliens.us/aztlan.htm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12