After I peel away the onion it appears to me that there are TWO areas that, at least to me, are profoundly obvious and important for grassroots organizations like Alipac to focus on. IMO, aggressively addressing these two key areas would have a more immediate impact than all the other areas combined.

1. Illegal Hiring Practices. The logic here is simple and very easily enforced no matter what some of the OBL's would lead you to believe. Remove the magnet of employment and there is far less impetus for folks to steal across our souther border. The technology is available now and there is no reason why this can't be made 100% operational within one year.

2. Anchor Babies. This to me is perhaps the most insidious problem. Foreign nationals see this as the most convenient path to coming to this country and eventually obtaining citizenship. This one angers me as much as any of them because not only are they establishing a foot hold by devious means, they are also abusing a loophole in our legal system and ultimately passing on the enormous cost to American citizens!

These two items scream out to be done! Does this logic and common sense escape everyone but me? Tell me where I am going wrong and why we can't do this?