Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ANCHOR BABIES Senator McCain Dodged, Hannity pressed him

Sean Hannity asked the birthright citizenship question to Senator John McCain. Senator McCain brushed it aside with the call for hearings. After he finished, Sean again asked him if he thought that the children of illegal aliens should be granted citizenship. Senator McCain answered that the Constitution said so. Sean then asked him if he wanted the hearings. Lots of dodging by Senator McCain. He kept up his mantra, "Secure the border."

Good for Sean. Senator McCain is for giving away citizenship to those who break the law, who are citizens of foreign nations. He is also for amnesty.

The show will play again tonight, early morning, so watch if you are able.

Psalm 23, it is written, "The Lord is my Shepherd"
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

anchor babies

Yes I saw that he did not know what to say but he said first close the border, & I say change the 14 Amendment it is bad in PA. they are like bugs. well it is bad all over. they have the USA a mess. Mail the Illegal Immigrants home get them the hell out the USA
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think the interview will be on foxnews.com/hannity eventually.

When MCain was asked what to do with the illegals already here, he said something like send them back, then he said "or make them pay a fine".

I can't find the video to post.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

GR
    Yep, there it is!

I heard McCain dodge left and right a direct question, and all McCain could do is flounder right on camera.

McCain's agenda for illegal aliens IS THE SAME AS IT ALWAYS WAS!

Banned
    Even though Hannity is a Rino supporter you have to give him credit , he tried to get a straight answer out of McGoof ,

I just don't see how McCain can get re elected , JD is the much better choice , But this is our problem , these idiots keep getting re elected. Thats why nothing gets done

Well, I am a GOP supporter myself, but have never voted strictly GOP. I vote/voted for the right person for the job. Here just demonstrates the necessity for Term limits for congress...you get folks like McCain, Kennedy dynasty, and others who have served for 20 years or more, who lose touch with their constituents. Two terms and your out...period! McCain needs to be booted to the "curb"!
    "Throw every eligible*politician out of the Federal Govenment this November!* If their replacement doesn't do the job, then throw them out the next go around."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by manlyva153
    Well, I am a GOP supporter myself, but have never voted strictly GOP. I vote/voted for the right person for the job. Here just demonstrates the necessity for Term limits for congress...you get folks like McCain, Kennedy dynasty, and others who have served for 20 years or more, who lose touch with their constituents. Two terms and your out...period! McCain needs to be booted to the "curb"!
    I totally agree

2 terms max

Some of these people have been there way to long and not many of them are in touch with the average person