Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anchors away, The human kind!!!

When will the Polititians in this country smarten up and start listening to the people? An overwelming majority of America wants to stop the illegal aliens from entering and they want to get rid of the ones already here. As you saw in my last post $328,000,000,000 thats BILLION DOLLARS is spent or should I say wasted on illegals in America. Just for the record if we put that money toward the National Debt we could be paid off in 3 years.
    Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas, you probably remember it as the Hospital that John Kennedy was taken to and where he died after being assasinated. Well now the hospital says that 70% of all babies delivered there were born to Illegal Aliens, that is 11,200 babies a year, and this is usually their 2nd or third child. It COST 70 MILLION DOLLARS TO DELIVER THEM. Medicaid paid 34 million, Dallas taxpayers paid 34.5 million and the Federal Government paid 9.5 million dollars.
    I say we need a Constitutional Ammendment that says if a child born in America is born to illegals that we will gladly give them medical care along with DEPORTATION back to their home country which will probably be Mexico.
    You may verify at http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/parkland.asp
    Wake up America!!!!!!!
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

I say we need a Constitutional Ammendment that says if a child born in America is born to illegals that we will gladly give them medical care along with DEPORTATION back to their home country
    I say We need a new Congress . And a Ammendment banning Lobbist !
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Since when does our congress care about following laws and ammendments anyway?
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
    This is the language of the 14th Amendment, which was meant to grant citizenship to those slaves brought here against their will and their children born on US soil. My, how definitions have changed!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Looks as if some laws are meant to be 'interpreted' for the benefit of our keepers. When the migrants found out about the goldrush babies, it was too good to be true! In the sixties young people were told to be responsible and limit having children so as to preserve precious resourses and maintain balance. Then all of a sudden Americans are selfish and don't have enough children so we must import angry mobs of entiltled invaders??? What is the secret agenda of such societal manipulation?
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    I say we need a Constitutional Ammendment that says if a child born in America is born to illegals that we will gladly give them medical care along with DEPORTATION back to their home country
    I say We need a new Congress . And a Ammendment banning Lobbist !

I WILL NOT gladly give IA's medical care and a free ride home! no way!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALL that ILLEGALS deserve is PERMANENT DEPORTATION!