Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anderson Cooper and American's Top issue - Iraq?

Was watching Anderson Cooper last night. John King was sitting in for him. Glen Beck was on the show as the guest.

The MSM has been saying for weeks if not months that IRAQ was/is/will be the top and overriding issue in this election. They barely mention illegal immgration particularly with regards to top issues and the election. My experience has been that they, the MSM, try to suggest it is only the 3rd or 4th issue but overwhelmingly Iraq is THE issue.

Here is an excerpt of what Mr Beck had to say:

BECK: I mean, I think the -- you know, I think the -- the left wing thinks that talk radio are -- are zombies.

Talk radio listeners -- some hosts, maybe -- talk radio listeners are not. They are -- they can be very, very brutal. And I think the White House has really dropped the ball with a lot of conservatives. The -- the one thing that I heard, because I asked my audience, you tell me. You know, they want to send a message to you. You tell me what message you want back to them.

And overwhelming was: Fix the border.

There is some real outrage on the border

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... cd.01.html
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

I said this for years now. Bush put us in Iraq as a distraction to what's really going on inside America just like Clinton did with Bosnia to distract America from the Lewinsky scandal. Bush put all the troops in Iraq so America's military presence would be weakened and demoralized at home. We could have had Iraq done and over with years ago without this nation building mess. Go in there, get the job done and get out and let these no good bums clean up their own mess. Instead thousands of troops dead and trillions wasted for this. Bush is a disaster and if the Republicans lose both houses, they can blame it on themselves for supporting this idiot cradle to the grave.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

CNN is saying this because the mainstream media wants Iraq to be the number one issue. Why because Bush has made a-lot of mistakes with Iraq, and they want the DemoNcrats to take over the goverment again. (the main stream media misses the good ol days of Clinton).

I really dont want Nancy Pelosi as speaker of the house.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Anderson Cooper show

I watched it too. As a result of a busy day of running around yesterday, I was dozing in and out though part of it though. a.ka. pooped!

From the very beginning of Bushes entering Irag, it came to mind: He's getting even for the attempt on his daddy's life.

Of course we've were steadily spoon fed about the bad intelligence and the WMD, nuke interests, etc., right along.

We've lost thousands of our men/women, so have the Iraqi's, maimed countless others, and where are we ahead of that "distraction" now?

Invasion of our country in our back yards, with ulterior motives on the parts of others.

As far as news coverage goes, making Iraq at the head of the list, they seem to ignore (by choice I think) the strickle down effect is has in so many respects for our country. Crime. schools, deficit, jobs, social security, freebies, food stamps, etc., and we all get to pay for that as well.

Notice, as I'm sure you have, we never hear anything about the CFR, SPP, NAU, the major highway, etc. ? And little blurbs about illegal immigration.

That war in Iraq was by Bushes choice. And he hasn't paid any attention to the welfare and safety of the American citizen.

He's a distractor alright! Together with turning a blind eye to other issues.