Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

anger management needed

Can anyone tell me what to do about my anger over the invasion and crimes by illegal aliens, offshoring of U.S. manufacturing, and the redistribution of information systems jobs to H-1B visa holders?

I trust the Lord to reign and be in control of the mess we are in, and I do pray, if perhaps not enough.

I take my blood pressure meds and my anger/depression pills. Even so, my head sometimes feels like it is going to explode with outrage at all the evil to which we are subjected.

Stress management seminars just tell me to bury my head in the sand and to forgive those who trespass against us.

Does anyone have any better way?
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

I am going through the same thing. Some days more than others. After the NJ and OR murders, I really feel it. I think we all feel it. It's also frustration that this saga keeps going on and our government turns a blind eye. Shouldn't we be outraged that we are being invaded by another country? If we are happy and content and going about life like normal, then I'd think that we have something wrong with ourselves.

That's my take on it , anyway.

I think the tide has turned, if only for now because of underlying economic causes, i.e a shrinking US job market. But soon improved enforcement measures will have their effect, too. It will take some years to unwind this mess. The good part is that it could have been so much worse if Americans had done nothing and it is being stopped.

Thanks for helping to sound the alert.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm sure most of us can relate to your anger and frustration. The fact that so many of us work together in this war against illegal immigration, H1B fraud and 'not so free' trade helps me to keep focus. I also find that physical labor and/or hitting baseballs in the field behind my house helps. Target practice is good on espcially 'bad' days.

MINUTEMAN: I DONT AGREE THAT HOLDING IN ANGER IS THE HEALTHY THING TO DO. GO TO CHAT ROOMS AND VENT. THAT IS HOW I GET MY ANGER OUT SO I CAN KEEP FUNCTIONING. THE ANGER IS THERE AND IF YOU HAVE NO OUTLET, YOU WILL EXPLODE OR IMPLODE. VENT VENT VENT. AND DO IT OFTEN. FIND A CHAT ROOM WITH LOOSE RULES AND LET IT OUT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Perhaps you should take a day off from the "world" occasionally and go fishing. It works for me.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    MINUTEMAN: I DONT AGREE THAT HOLDING IN ANGER IS THE HEALTHY THING TO DO. GO TO CHAT ROOMS AND VENT. THAT IS HOW I GET MY ANGER OUT SO I CAN KEEP FUNCTIONING. THE ANGER IS THERE AND IF YOU HAVE NO OUTLET, YOU WILL EXPLODE OR IMPLODE. VENT VENT VENT. AND DO IT OFTEN. FIND A CHAT ROOM WITH LOOSE RULES AND LET IT OUT.
    I don't know what I'd do without ALIPAC. Yes, I too get very very very angry at times. And I also feel utter despair over the illegal alien crisis. But then I come here, and I rant and vent and get active and involved in fighting illegal immigration...and I feel better.

So MinutemanCDC, just find like-minded people and try to talk things out. And get involved and fight (which I know you do). That's all we can do.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Some days I feel alone in my anger. Living here in Southern California the invasion is in my face everyday everywhere I go... I'm living right in the middle of it and I hate it! Sometimes I feel like I'm going to lose my mind. I went to Target today to buy a vacuum cleaner and I felt like I was in a foreign country! Thank goodness for the good people on these boards who are out there fighting to get our country back...You guys give me a reason to keep my sanity!

MinutemanCDC_SC

Most of us are here because we have been directly hit by all of the items you listed. I have lost 2 technical jobs to India. I have a neighorhood taken over by illegals. I am stared at everyday by them and watch them break our laws daily. I watch them getting pregnant over and over again.
    Alipac helps to curb that anger and I am involved with trying to stop it.
    Get behind Alipac, join us and become activist. Phone calls made to senators, congressmen, e-mails that you can send to friends and family with the information on here and information that you can put on the forum so we can do the same will help.
    Visit daily and if you ever have a chance to see William and how he handles himself daily and the calm professional manner he uses that will help you also.
    Always keep a cool head. Cool heads always prevail. But if you lose your cool then vent on here. We vent often. You are in great company.
    If anyone on here has a link to youtube with William on it will you paste it here so MinutemanCDC_SC can see how cool headed William is.
    Tonight I had 2 of our illegal neighbors trying to out play each other yard to yard with that awful Mexican Polka Crap.
    One neighbor came out and said this is AMERICA YOU BASTURDS. I felt a lot better knowing that someone was having the same crisis I was at that time. They shut the music off.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Organize some protests at your Senators office, you will be surprised how good you will feel.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast