Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ann Coulter was cool on O'Reilly tonight!

O'Reilly has sympathy for the poor hard working illegals. He seems to think that eventually they deserve citizenship. But Ann Coulter feels they need leave or be deported, and we need to go after the employers. She has no sympathy for the illegal law breakers. It was cool how she stood up to O'Reilly. I've never been a fan of hers, but I agree with her on this.

You can critiquie her tactics, but she gets her point across.

GO ANN!

Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

I thought she totally rocked on O'Reilly.

Mod-Edit

Mod-Edit

Ann Coulter

This is a partial transcript from "The O'Reilly Factor," June 28, 2007, that has been edited for clarity.

O'REILLY: Ann joins us now. All right. A little humor here before we get to the Edwards stuff in a minute. But I am very curious about your vision of illegal immigration. I mean, now we have nothing. Now we have status quo, which is a disaster. What do you want to see in that area?

COULTER: Point one, defeat the amnesty bill, which we're well on the way to today. That would have been an absolute disaster. Having 12 million illegal immigrants live in the shadows is better than rewarding them by giving them amnesty, and in point of fact it's almost, not quite, almost as good as enforcing the laws we have and building a wall. Because as with the welfare bill it sends a message not only to Kennedy and President Bush, but to the illegal immigrants coming across the border that America is not rolling out the welcome mat. That this was defeated so resoundingly by the American people against the wishes of the elites, and by the way, against the wishes of most of the hosts on FOX News, shows that the American people can make their views known pretty well these days. And it is not for illegals getting amnesty.

O'REILLY: But it's Democrats and Republicans. There are a lot of Democrats who didn't like this bill because it didn't let enough people...

COULTER: I didn't say Republicans. I said Americans.

O'REILLY: But you are right. I mean, there were so many things in the bill, 500 pages, 800 pages, that people said, “Oh, I don't like that, I don't like that.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

OReilly disgusts me. There are also very many good people in prison, good people do bad things and the purpose of law is not dependent upon the "nature" of an individual, it depends upon behavior. This is a backwards cosmopolitan version of reality. One which says that you make laws but get to pick which ones to enforce based on whether or not big business wants them to be enforced! But greater and always worth mentioning every time is that once you violate the rule of law you cannot go back. It is really that simple. Laws become relevent to whims and desires. What we are seeing is that our leaders have been ruling BY law and that Bill is a willing mouthpiece, darting for scraps off of big business table. Remember just a few weeks ago he was championing this bill before he even read it, like a coward fleeing a bump in the night, he ran towards mentioning it was the best thing going. Thinking that he could influence his many viewers! What a pig! Tells you what he thinks of the intelligence of his viewers...

We all wondered what had happened, what caused this? Some had mentioned that "someone" may have gotten to him, which is apparent by the weak and feeble look in his eyes. I have worked for the republican party in certain aspects until may of last year when they began to openly turn on their own and I quit them. I got in touch with a friend who still works for them (he mentions that they are in a state of chaos) and he said that the buzz around the campfire is that the repubs, via big business did get to him. What they did is some digging and found that he has hired many illegals for many different things, paying them super low wages etc etc. They threatened to release the info if he came out against illegal immigration, most especially the bill and brand him as a hypocrite. My friend also mentioned that they told him they would release the info to all of his enemies in the media and he has many. The resounding cry would have been something like: "O'Reilly against illegal immigration has hired illegals to blah blah blah." You can guess the fallout from that.

This is buzz, but it sounds logical and I personally have good reason to believe this guy. The other buzz is that big business also hung financial support out on the line and threatened to give support to the democrats. This I can believe, but can also be a well designed out for the traitors. No matter what the reason O Reilly is a coward. A straight forward weasel. It is laughable now when you hear him say that he is looking out for us!

Oreilly can see his own hypocrisy, (mod edit). In the end we have to boycott him and his sponsors.

OUCH! You GO girl! she spanked him good! LOL!

Ann was AWESOME! She sure didn't let O'Reilly make his "snide" little comments and then quickly move on to a new subject! She called him right back on it! I loved her last statement to Bill (which is not in the transcript) in talking about the subject matter of her book..."You ARE the book!"

She definately is a PISTOL! I LOVE IT!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"