Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Ann Coulter thinks Jared Kushner wrote the anonymous op-ed bashing Trump (I agree)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

  1. #11
    MW
    MW is online now
    Senior Member MW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    23,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    I would like to see Kushner and Ivanka out of the White House. We did not vote for them OR their views. They have too much influence on Trump and I do not like Ivanka's "give more FREE stuff" programs she is creating!!!
    I too would prefer them gone.
    Beezer, ALIPAC, jtdc and 1 others like this.

    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  2. #12
    Administrator ALIPAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Gheen, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    61,472
    Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post
    So where in past threads you have been critical of "opinions" not based on known fact, now you endorse conviction based on rumor!

    In the Wikipedia quote by William "but after disappointment with Barack Obama he endorsed Republican US presidential race nominee Mitt Romney in 2012 via the New York Observer. In 2014 he continued to donate to Democratic groups, but he then continued his "ideological conversion" by joining his father-in-law Donald Trump's nascent US presidential campaign in 2015. Kushner had no prior involvement in campaign politics or in government before Trump's campaign." That says he was not politically active prior to joining the Trump campaign. It also says he was shifting from Democrat ideology to Republican ideology prior to becoming involved in the Trump campaign. That doesn't quite support your claims that he is a liberal. Maybe a RINO. But certainly not militant.
    Kushner was a lifelong Democrat and only converted to Republican when his family had a stake in the Trump presidency. Both Kushner and Ivanka are widely regarded as liberal globalists who support Amnesty for illegal aliens which this organization opposes.

    Coulter's position is not just based on rumor. It is her calculated prediction. Ann Coulter has been 100% loyal to the American public on immigration issues. Kushner has not.

    So the choice on who to side with here is very easy for anyone truly on our side of the debate.
    MW, Beezer and stoptheinvaders like this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    San Bernardino, CA
    Posts
    1,809
    Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Where did I endorse anything? I even admitted that I didn't think Kushner wrote the letter.
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    I'm glad Coulter is hitting Kushner whether he wrote the letter or not because his inlfuence and Ivanka's influence on Trump has been counter most of the MAGA promises Trump made.

    And even if Kushner did not write the Op-Ed, it is a safe bet he probably thinks this way.
    No facts, just speculation about how he thinks. And MW supports that!

  4. #14
    MW
    MW is online now
    Senior Member MW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    23,352
    Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post
    No facts, just speculation about how he thinks. And MW supports that!
    What exactly did I speculate, support, or endorse? I offered my opinion when stating I didn't think he wrote the letter. Furthermore, there was no speculation on his history as a liberal, it's well documented. It's also a fact that Kushner and Ivanka worked on convincing Trump not to end the illegal alien program, DACA. So I ask you again, what did I "endorse" or "speculate" on? Please be direct with your response. Thank you.

    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    San Bernardino, CA
    Posts
    1,809
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Coulter's position is not just based on rumor. It is her calculated prediction.
    The title of the thread is "Ann Coulter thinks Jared Kushner wrote the anonymous op-ed bashing Trump (I agree)"! And nothing here says Ann Coulter has evidence that Jared Kushner wrote the anonymous op-ed.

    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Ann Coulter has been 100% loyal to the American public on immigration issues. Kushner has not.
    And sometimes Ann Coulter is critical of the President. Who do you agree with 100% of the time? I agree with the President on some things and disagree with him on other things. Likewise with Ann Coulter. If I disagree with them on one issue, should I throw them under the bus?

    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    So the choice on who to side with here is very easy for anyone truly on our side of the debate.
    I do not support conservatives when they are wrong, in my opinion. For Ann Coulter to allege that he wrote that op-ed is as dirty as Dianne Feinstein making an allegation against Brett Kavanaugh based on an anonymous claim from an anonymous source that she sat on through the Hearing. It is a tactic to discredit without presenting facts. I am not a Lemming following the party line in lockstep!

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    San Bernardino, CA
    Posts
    1,809
    Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Please be direct with your response. Thank you.
    NO! I gave my opinion just as you gave yours. I don't disagree that Kushner is someone who does not support my opinion of immigration and other topics. But that doesn't not make him pure evil.

  7. #17
    Administrator ALIPAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Gheen, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    61,472
    Ok Jtdc, you don't agree with me or Ann Coulter on this one. Got it. Thanks for your opinion.

    I really think it was either Jared Kushner or someone Trump hired because Kushner and Ivanka got them on board. And even if it was not Kushner, it is someone that thinks like him and the Bush faction.

    So I don't really care one bit if we have the "smoking gun" or not. Because if you wait to have the smoking gun in politics, that means the bullet is already in your chest!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    San Bernardino, CA
    Posts
    1,809
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Because if you wait to have the smoking gun in politics, that means the bullet is already in your chest!
    True in real life as well. And if you convict the wrong person, the real killer is still out there!

  9. #19
    Administrator ALIPAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Gheen, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    61,472
    Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post
    True in real life as well. And if you convict the wrong person, the real killer is still out there!
    Jared Kushner is guilty as charged of being a lifelong Democrat who supports Amnesty for illegal aliens and many other liberal causes and most likely only sees his father-in-law Trump's Presidency as a meal ticket to more money and power.

    Please don't take up for Kushner here. Everyone at ALIPAC is trying to go after every illegal alien Amnesty backer we can and to try to get them from influencing Trump as they currently are.

    The pro-Amnesty RINOs and Democrats are calling the shots with Trump's immigration policies, not the base conservative Americans who elected him.

    We are fighting back as best we can and so is Ann Coulter. So please don't defend them here.
    Beezer likes this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    San Bernardino, CA
    Posts
    1,809
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Jared Kushner is guilty as charged of being a lifelong Democrat who supports Amnesty for illegal aliens and many other liberal causes and most likely only sees his father-in-law Trump's Presidency as a meal ticket to more money and power.
    Therefore all Democrats are guilty!

    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Please don't take up for Kushner here.
    I AM NOT SUPPORTING KUSHNER! I AM SUPPORTING JUSTICE. We have Kavanaugh being put in the position of defending against something undefined with no evidence that he was involved. From the Democrat position, he is guilt, only because he is associated, politically, with President Trump! Now you want to condemn Kushner because Ann Coulter "thinks" he may have done it. No evidence that he did. IS THAT NOT WHAT LYNCHING IS ABOUT?

    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Everyone at ALIPAC is trying to go after every illegal alien Amnesty backer we can and to try to get them from influencing Trump as they currently are.

    The pro-Amnesty RINOs and Democrats are calling the shots with Trump's immigration policies, not the base conservative Americans who elected him.

    We are fighting back as best we can and so is Ann Coulter. So please don't defend them here.
    IF CONDEMNING PEOPLE FOR WHAT THEY HAVEN'T DONE JUST TO BRING THEM DOWN FOR WHAT THEY ADVOCATE IS WHAT ALIPAC IS ABOUT, COUNT ME OUT! I am against illegal aliens getting amnesty or any residency in this country. But if conservatives start lynching liberals just because they are liberal, liberals will start lynching conservatives just because they are conservative. Many already advocate that. The result will be another civil war.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-30-2017, 12:33 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-26-2017, 02:37 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-21-2017, 05:23 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2017, 02:33 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-16-2016, 01:25 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •