Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anna-Anna says RI Governor needs a show of support

See the link below and give him a call to express your thanks that he is fighting illegal immigration in Rhode Island:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=764547

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna-Anna
    Rhode Island Governor Don Carcieri is a very brave man who could sure use some support right now.

I called his office on Friday and spent close to half an hour talking about the illegal-alien problem nationwide and encouraging his staff to communicate how supported he is in the anti-illegal immigration ranks nationwide.

They were SO appreciative and eager to listen. They had no idea that Rhode Island's story was widely being read, or that L.A. talk radio host Terry Anderson had praised Carcieri effusively in his opening monologue about two weeks ago. Terry compared Carcieri to Gov. Schwarzenegger and said that the California guv was the girly man by comparison.

PLEASE contact his office and offer your support as well, or at least send an e-mail. Here's the contact info:

http://www.governor.ri.gov/contact/

Mail address:
    Governor Donald L. Carcieri
    Office of the Governor
    State House, Room 115
    Providence, RI 02903

Phone: (401) 222-2080
    Fax: (401) 222-8096
    Thanks Anna. Great suggestion. We must let Gov. Carcierl know that the vast majority of Rhode Islanders and Americans support what he is doing and not to be bullied by the radical open-border zealots at the ACLU at al.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rhode Island Governor Donald Carcieri is also a CATHOLIC, yet FIGHTS ILLEGAL immigration DESPITE the opposition of his OWN bishop! What a PATRIOT!!!

Wow a half hour. That's really something. I spoke with DeMint's office a month or so ago and they were very interested in what I was saying and asked for me to hold while they cleared others calls. I said, "I'll let you go to do you work, NO I'll be right back." If you have facts, and information and they are interested or they like your support, they will give a lot of time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, we need to support these leaders who are against being politically correct with this issue. If they are willing to listen to us, WE HAD BETTER SPEAK UP!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Wow a half hour. That's really something. I spoke with DeMint's office a month or so ago and they were very interested in what I was saying and asked for me to hold while they cleared others calls. I said, "I'll let you go to do you work, NO I'll be right back." If you have facts, and information and they are interested or they like your support, they will give a lot of time.
    I get the brush off when I call the governor in California.

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I get the brush off when I call the governor in California.
    Ya, he's too busy having his hair dyed and the office people get too many calls.

Thanks, Zeezil!

Yes, it is really important that we support those politicnas who ARE putting their careers on the line in this fight, so the more they hear from us the better.

And Rhode Island Governor Carcieri is certainly deserving of our support at this time as he faces attacks and a lawsuit from our good old nemesis, the ACLU.