Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Annex Mexico`

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

1. MX leaders (civil and religious) do not chant/preach (even to their children) death to America.
    nope--- they shriek "we hate gringoes" and other racial epitats
    2. No matter how bad you think it is in your border town go spend a few weeks in Iraq.
    I lived in the arab world for nine years. I will grant you that the first stint was one year. the second was five consecutive years and the third was for three consecutive years. I do not appreciate being in the USA and feeling like I am not. And the reason the border towns are like that is because foreign nationals who migrate there legally and illegally are allowed to force their culture on Americans to the exclusion of American culture. I can assure you that the town where I live goes wild over cinco de mayo, which isn't even an American holiday or any reason for Americans to celebrate but the 4th of July is just another day!

4. MX people are peacefully protesting in our streets not blowing up planes.
    I do not view tearing down American flags to replace them with Mexican flags, chanting racist slogans and heckling Americans on the streets (and I was personally heckled at one protest back in the spring for doing nothing more than having the blonde hair and blue eyes that I was born with!) to be peaceful. As for blowing up airplanes, when was the last time one was blown up by Arabs? The "demonstarations" that you think are peaceful because you probably never went to one of them occurr far more often than Arabs blowing up airplanes.

Just because our government and the media choose to ignore the fact that when 5,000 illegal aliens gather to jam up traffic and heckle Americans while they demand rights from a government that isn't theirs doesn't mean that the average American needs to ignore it.

Taking down the US flag and replacing it with a Mexican flag in Maywood, CA, in my opinion, was a declaration of war. And, by the way , those demonstrators came out to counter protest a peaceful demonstration staged by Americans against illegal immigration. Those Mexicans came to make trouble!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by annex
    What is the difference? A few that come to mind might be.

1. MX leaders (civil and religious) do not chant/preach (even to their children) death to America.
    hmm...no they just call us racists and tell us to go back to Europe, they are taking back Aztlan....look at leaders in Mecha, NCLR, etc
    2. No matter how bad you think it is in your border town go spend a few weeks in Iraq. I think you will come back with a renewed appreciation for your border town.
    How much time have you spent in Iraq? How much time have you spent in Mexico?
    3. A better example of Latin American integration would be FL not a run down border town.
    depends on what part of Florida you are in.....I've lived in several cities, integration varied. I taught at a high school in Ft. Myers with primarily hispanic (mexican, cuban, puerto rican) students who often called the teachers white bitches and other racist terms...you call that integration???? The school was full of hispanic gangsters who were either part of the Latin Kings or Folk Nation.
    4.MX people are peacefully protesting in our streets not blowing up planes.
    did you read about Maywood, CA, last Saturday? Mainstream media has been showing the nicest part of those protests....go look up some pics and videos online and you'll see what I'm talking about. Many had Mexican flags, flying American flag upside down, signs promoting taking back Aztlan, white people go back to Europe because these are native lands, etc. It's only going to get worse if we don't enforce laws locally. Have you read all of the reports about the illegal alien crime wave in this country? they're bringing drugs and gangs into this country....I think they have affected just as many lives as those planes that were crashed by the Arabs.

If you want your purchasing power to have an impact that will make a real difference in our lives? Buy a hybrid car And fill it with E20 and it doesn’t matter if it is not made in the US.
    yep, I have a hybrid by Honda....also hoping hydrogen autos will become a reality on the market when GM starts mass production.
    Energy security is the only issue we really need to worry about. then why are you pushing this whole annexation idea?
    "Remember the Alamo!"

If gasoline prices hit $5 even the illegal aliens will not have any jobs and a lot of our towns will look like your run down border town and we won't be able to blame a single Mexican for it.
    Hmmm, I must have missed this earlier. If gas prices hit five bucks a gallon, you can bet your bottom dollar that people will find a way to get to work even if they have to squeeze 20 people into a volkswagen beetle. However, that doesn't mean the economy won't be in the toilet further but the stone around our necks in the form of illegal aliens will already have drained the coffers and taken every penny out of the funds that could have put Americans back on the path to security. So, yes, we will still be blaming them. Oh! And they will still be first in the handout line, you can be absolutely certain of that!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There are plenty of gangs to go around for every ethnic group in this country and to single out the Hispanics gangs without showing some evidence that they are more involved in gangs and crime then others is pointless conversation. I think we are all for putting the criminals in jail regardless of their color.

To suggest that Mexicans are the same as Arabs in their hate for US is talking nonsense and it does not matter where or how long you have lived here or there. All ethnic groups have some degree of hate and/or mistrust of others in this country. And I am sure the Mexicans have heard their share of racial slurs from Americans both while here in the US and back home as have the Blacks and Chinese. Gangs have been a part of our history since the beginning of immigration. To now equate a MX gang to an Arab terror cell is nonsense. Pure and utter nonsense! It seems to me the MX are fighting to no longer be excluded from the oppt of prosperity and the American way of life; (the same fight most other ethnic groups in this country have gone through or are still going through) and to be respected as equals in our society. Whereas, Arabs are fighting to destroy our way of life and prove they are superior. Big difference! I am curious which Arab countries you lived in; must have been Saudi or Dubi where you got a sheltered view. Hum and let me quess you left there shortly after 911 because you figured it was no longer safe?

Obviously we are at a boiling point with MX immigrants and they with us. The more we exclude them the more we will hear of Aztlan and I think the longer we exclude them the greater the risk of them eventually becoming terrorists.

Annex the stats show that illegals are 9 times as likely to join gangs than other groups. I won't document this statistic for you because it's not worth my time, you should do the research.
    p s you'd better bring your lunch if you intend to win a debate with JuniusJr.

Well that stat also supports those who argue for Amnesty and those who argue for annexation. I do not think the above reference to gangs was about illegals in gangs but about hispanics in gangs.

I am curious which Arab countries you lived in; must have been Saudi or Dubi where you got a sheltered view. Hum and let me quess you let there shortly after 911 because you figured it was no longer safe?
    Annex, I lived in Egypt and in Saudi Arabia. And if you think that receiving threat reports from the US Embassy on a pretty much daily basis is a picnic, go live in either one of those countries for a year or two and see how "sheltered" you feel. No, we didn't live in a cave in the mountains or even sub-standard housing but that doesn't mean that we were protected by anything more than the mylar on our windows to keep the glass from shattering if someone threw in a bomb or people at the compound gate to look over our cars to make sure there were no bombs attached before we were allowed to enter. And, as has been proven, if there had been trouble, those gate guards would have either helped the terrorists or run away. Some protection!

You may think that Americans and other westerners living in Saudi are protected but you would be thinking wrong. In fact the French guy who was kidnapped on the street in Jeddah when the Saudi nut cases ran amok was a resident of the compound where we lived. The building in Riyadh that was part of an American compound that was car bombed housed many of our friends. I'm sure they didn't feel protected. I'm sure that the other people who were kidnapped on the streets and murdered and those who knew them didn't feel protected, either. Just who do you think is protecting them? The Saudi military isn't a military at all but a bunch of children in men's clothing who are granted officers' status according to which prince's son they are. For the first Gulf War, the Saudis left their own country in droves.

I will admit to you that it seemed easier to live in Saudi Arabia to some extent in that there were at least other Americans on the compound whereas in Egypt we lived on the economy. In Cairo, we had more personal freedom but I was once pushed off the sidewalk at bayonet point for walking down the street! I didn't feel very protected that day.

The poor Egyptians could be whipped into a frenzy against "infidels" over acts of nature such as an earthquake that occurred on October 12, 1992. People were accosted regularly on the streets. We had to inspect our own cars daily for bombs. During the time we were in Egypt, Sheik Abdul Rachman ( the blind cleric) was put in prison in the USA and his supporters went nuts. They stood on overpasses and dropped firebombs on cars below hoping to kill Americans and ultimately killed their own chief of police! Coffee houses and tourist hotels were bombed. People lined up on the curb covered with sheets is not a pleasant site!

Many times, we had our purses and packages searched in order to go sit in a restaurant and eat lunch. Trust me, there was no one to protect us there, either. The cops and the military there are mostly draftees whose only goal was to do their two years and get on with their lives.

Obviously we are at a boiling point with MX immigrants and they with us. The more we exclude them the more we will hear of Aztlan and I think the longer we exclude them the greater the risk of them eventually becoming terrorists.
    They already are terrorists -- they just aren't called that because they aren't Arab. Hispanic gang members terrorize the streets in many major cities. And those gangsters aren't even like the old Mafia guys who only messed with their own people. These hispanic gangsters, many of whom are illegal aliens, gang rape and kill people at random as an initiation! If that isn't terrorism, what the hell is it?

So, as far as the illegal aliens are concerned, they can boil all they want to. A good number of the legal immigrants are fed up with them just like the Americans who were born and raised in this country are. Many of the legal immigrants who have had it up to their eyeballs with the illegals and their whining and threats immigrated legally from Mexico.

The best thing to do with the illegals is to throw every single one of them out of this country and put armed military on the border, in the airports and in the seaports manning a fortress-like barrier to keep them out. Fewer visas should be issued and no foreign students should be allowed in our schools at all. We can deal with our own miscreants more effectively when we don't have to pussy foot around a bunch of whining illegal aliens who think they have rights in this country.

After they are all out of here, if there are jobs that need outsiders, let the people who can prove that they are decent people come legally for a year at a time to work. But don't try to sell me some line about how the gangs of illegals who paraded around with their Mexican and communist flags are all that much different from the Arab terrorists. They threatened this nation and that would, if our government were normal, be construed as an act of aggression worthy of their deportation.

And, just so you know, the reason I fight so hard against these illegal immigrants who would make this country one more third world nation if we give them the chance is because of that stint in Egypt. Third world nations aren't fun to live in for anyone. It is also a good argument supporting why we don't want to annex Mexico or any part of it and let them drag the rest of us down to their level. You may think it is a great idea but obviously you don't drive the border highway regularly and see the squallor that would be ours if we took them all in. I don't particularly want to live in a cardboard box with a sheet of tarpaper for a roof and I definitely don't want my grand children to wind up that way.

Again I am not condoning gang activity but what you have described about Hispanic gangs is no different than can be said of any gang in the US. Again nothing in your description justifiable equates Hispanic gangs to Arab terrorist cell activities. In fact, if anything your experience in both place, as you have described to us, reinforces my position that the hatred of Americans amongst Arabs has no comparison with any other ethnic group in this counrty.

Quote Originally Posted by annex
    Again I am not condoning gang activity but what you have described about Hispanic gangs is no different than can be said of any gang in the US. Again nothing in your description justifiable equates Hispanic gangs to Arab terrorist cell activities. In fact, if anything your experience in both place, as you have described to us, reinforces my position that the hatred of Americans amongst Arabs has no comparison with any other ethnic group in this counrty.
    Annex,

The bloods and the crips are much different from MS-13. MS-13 is better armed. They have a top down command structure and use much more sophisticated methods than previous US gangs.

Unlike American gangs, these drug and human importing syndicates become the government and control large regions of Central America. The bloods and the crips never accompished that.

You are comparing apples to oranges.

W

Again I am not condoning gang activity but what you have described about Hispanic gangs is no different than can be said of any gang in the US.
    And that is simply NOT true! Other gangs didn't/don't gang rape people at random as an initiation. Other gangs didn't/don't force the people buying their drugs to run their drugs--even across the border. Other gangs don't invade rural areas to rent houses where they can make meth, intimidate people in the local stores and make a general nuisance of themselves. Other gangs don't tell their new initiates to keep a clean record so they can go into the military and steal weapons! Why do they NEED those weapons? Could it be to attempt to make good on their persistent threat to take over the southwest? Other gangs didn't/don't carjack cars and drive them into Mexico.

Just yesterday, I was talking to a friend who was telling me that the drug addict husband of an acquaintence was used as a runner, the guy's car (which is actually not his car at all but the wife's) has turned up missing for days on end after some of his benders only to be suddenly "found" in some city far away by some anonymous caller even though the husband wouldn't let the wife alert the police of the missing vehicle. On one occasion, Spanish-speaking strangers turned up at the door, forced their way in and waited for the husband to show up a couple days later. (Not that I believe the wife is wrapped too tight to stay with a drug addict who would endanger her or her children, mind you.)

This stuff actually happens whether you choose to believe it or not. And the people doing this type of things are often illegal aliens from hispanic countries. No, they aren't all Mexicans. But they are all criminals and we need to get them out of this country and keep them out once and for all. The only way to do that is by closing the borders and watching people who come in legally like a hawk, not by annexing the criminals or their corrupt governance.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast