Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another Bush Travesty: Ramos, Compean

John Lillpop

Its bad enough that George W. Bush has refused to act on behalf on former border patrol agents Ramos and Compean while moving with dispatch to keep Scooter Libby out of jail.

To add insult to injury, now a liberal Democrat senator from California has taken the lead on an issue that should have been addressed by the Republican president six months ago!

That liberal is Senator Diane Feinstein who, unlike our idiotic president, has shown that common sense and dignity are not entirely dead in Washington D.C.

After a hearing on Ramos and Compean on July 17, Senator Feinstein asked Bush to pardon the two defenders of America.

http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56727

God bless you, Senator Feinstein!

Two big questions remain for our retarded president:

1. Does Bush really want the borders to be secure in order to keep invaders out?

2. Does Bush give a damn about the fact that two former border patrol agents have had their lives ruined because they acted to defend America from invasion?

Why doesn't this stupid man just resign and spare the nation even more grief?

I know, I almost felt sick to my stomach having to agree with Diane Feinstein. I mean she is about as pro illegal as they come and even she sides with our agents instead of the ILLEGAL ALIEN DRUG DEALER.

The only thing I have to add is hopefully they will be pardoned. Even if the commutation can at least get them home ASAP. Work on the pardon after.

They should be re-instated in their jobs with full back-pay!

1. Does Bush really want the borders to be secure in order to keep invaders out? NOPE remember he wants the NAU

2. Does Bush give a damn about the fact that two former border patrol agents have had their lives ruined because they acted to defend America from invasion? NOPE this man is too stupid to know right from wrong

Why doesn't this stupid man just resign and spare the nation even more grief? Because hes a greedy bastard who think that he will be the leader of the NAU when it comes about

Because hes a greedy bastard who think that he will be the leader of the NAU when it comes about

I never thought of it that way James. So when the NAU is formed that will be a different "nation" so Bush having been president of the "old USA" for 8 years would not stop him from being leader of the NAU.

God Help US!

1. Does Bush really want the borders to be secure in order to keep invaders out?

2. Does Bush give a damn about the fact that two former border patrol agents have had their lives ruined because they acted to defend America from invasion?

Why doesn't this stupid man just resign and spare the nation even more grief?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    Because hes a greedy bastard who think that he will be the leader of the NAU when it comes about

I never thought of it that way James. So when the NAU is formed that will be a different "nation" so Bush having been president of the "old USA" for 8 years would not stop him from being leader of the NAU.

God Help US!
    well look at tony blair, he sees that blair might be the first president of the EU so boosh wants to be the first president of the NAU