Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another example of slave labor being disguised as helping ..

those poor people who just want a better life.

A new "know it all" Condo board member fired our landscaping crew. Most were legals from El Savador and spoke english. They did a pretty good job as long as someone met with them twice a month on landscaping day. This complex is at least a 6 hour day,weekly job.

The new company sent out a bunch of young white guys to survey the job.

Every wednesday for 2 months the new mexican landscapers have been coming out, but the grounds look terrible. Weeds, overgrown bushes, no edging, dirty sidewalks, etc.

After talking to Jose, he told me he gets 2 helpers beside himself to work on our property. One of them is about 65 . He has a property before us and 2 after us. He has approximately 2.5 hours to do our whole grounds. He told me he only does part of our grounds each week because there is no time.

I felt sorry for them and furious with the company that hired them. What crooks.

This is slavery to put it mildly. This company is working these guys to death, with no possibility of success.

Gibbs Landscaping - Atlanta, GA
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

firing legals to make extra bucks = unAmerican

hiring illegals = breaking the law

taking advantage of illegals = inhumane

How low can some people be?! I hope you reported them to www.wehirealiens.com
    "Remember the Alamo!"