Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another Illegal Alien Boat Found in Laguna Beach

http://www.ocregister.com/news/boat-226 ... icers.html

This is the second illegal alien smuggler boat found in Laguna Beach in the last few months.

I can't help but suspect that some of the churches in Laguna Beach are involved in this illegal alien trafficking. St. Marys Episcopal Church in town was at one time the mailing address of the illegal alien day labor site. (Judicial Watch brought a lawsuit against the city involving the day labor site.)

Here is a statement made by the pastor of St. Marys Episcopal Church:

"It's time for the church as a whole, not just the Episcopal Church, to be the moral voice of the country," she said. "It's a role we've given away. The church is primarily saying that we need to help poor people, our brothers and sisters who are dying trying to cross the border, that we need to be welcoming and concerned. What we're not saying is that the church is made up of people who have arrived in this country without legal documentation, people who are being denied basic human rights. We the church must say that we the church are being denied our human rights and we will speak from our experience as church. So, the time has come for the church to say it, too, is illegal."

This church MUST be investigated to see if they are involved in this smuggling ring.

If you live in Southern CA, especially OC I urge you to contact your elected officials and ask they call for an investigation into this church's activities.[/i][/b]

Done!!!!

Go for it, OCAngel!
    Unfortunately, the church refuses to acknowledge the reason why people are dying trying to cross the border -- jobs provided by employers skirting our laws. And this church, pointing to a day labor center, is only aiding and abetting violation of the laws of a sovereign country. They would make a bigger difference to the problem if they were putting their efforts toward making a difference in other countries where there is misery and poverty, and it would be a more noble gesture than whining about the "heinous" US laws being too "inhumane."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I quit the Church stuff years ago. Dont give them a cent. for any non citizen charaties
    IF WE AMERICANS HAD THE POWER,WHAT A NATION WE COULD HAVE AGAIN! LIKE THE 40s,50s,60s.