Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SanjayaMalakar
    All of you alipacers are mean-spirited, horrible people. I hope misfortune befalls of all you.

pfffft
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

She's separated from her children? Well there goes that angle! She should be at home with her children in MEXICO!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

MW
    Crisostomo currently faces a deportation order, 19 months after being arrested at a pallet manufacturing firm.
    Nineteen months after being arrested and she's still walking our streets demanding rights. This makes absolutely no sense!

SanjayaMalakar wrote:

All of you alipacers are mean-spirited, horrible people. I hope misfortune befalls of all you
    Since when does insisting that the rule of law be upheld become mean-spirited? I swear, the antiestablishment types are really starting to wear on my patience.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

All of you alipacers are mean-spirited, horrible people. I hope misfortune befalls of all you.
    blah blah blah, guess what sanjaya? We already are suffering our misfortune...it's called ILLEGAL ALIENS!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I would love to visit her while she's on her hunger strike.........Of course I'd probably be eating at the time!

Sticks & Stomes can break my bones BUT MY AMERICAN SPIRIT WILL GET YOU OUT OF MY COUNTRY!!!

"I came here to work. I have to work to provide for my children."
    This is getting SO tiresome. If you can't afford to support your children without breaking laws, then YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE THEM!!!

You made your bed, now take a siesta in it!!

Oh, and all my fellow ALIPACERs, you know that SanjayaMalakar was a contestant on American Idol last season, don't you? He gained notoriety for being talentless and making an idiot of himself.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

19 months, excuse me, shouldn't she have been deported along time ago? just what seems to be holding this up?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PLEASE TAKE ACTION!!!! 11/30
    HELP STOP "NORTH CAROLINA COMMUNITY COLLEGES" FROM ADMITTING ILLEGALS !!(This could come to your community college next)
    WATCH VIDEO!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zxJZBecp_0
    ACTION THREAD( CONTACT INFORMATION)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-92278.html
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC Please Contribute!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Make her stick to her plan this time!
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Quick! Someone call Pizza Hut and have them deliver a big fat pizza in the hallway of Emanuel's office. My bet is Flor Crisostomo won't be able to resist.
    Elivera's hunger strike what a laugh it lasted only a few hours.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast