Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another method of making (or trying) to make Americans pay

I always know when our bills come due. We have never been late! This particular one was overdue from the norm and I was worried about when we're going to get it. I the meantime, to my calculations, it was becoming late.

Company at issue, Sprint!

I called and got this girl who obviously had a heavy mexican accent, not to mention her command of the English language and/or understanding of it wasn't up to par or just plain nil.

She could not under stand me, and I was having a problem understanding her myself. (Sounded like garble) She on the other hand, appeared dumber than a box of rocks understanding me. We went round and round. My voice elevated several octaves.

I had to repeat the social a minimum of five times. She repeated erroneously a minimum of five time what I said. In a useless effort I kept saying "what did you say?" Again, garble.

I asked to speak to a manager. She said she/they were busy. I said I'll wait! That got me no where fast.

Some miraculous way, she mentioned what our bill would be. (Extra added charge.) Regardless, I thought we had a grace period. (We were not late!) So just where did the extra charge come? She informed me the "reprint" of the bill would entail a $5.00 reprint bill. I said, "oh no it wont) Then she said she'd "waive it.

Next I called again and got an English speaking gal. She said our bill would include the extra reprint. After explaining more, and objecting, she said she'd waive the extra charge. So ... the first one lied and/or didn't understand again.

By-the-way, I pressed #1 for English!

So, I guess now we're going to watch our bills, keep track of when the generally times are sent out, and prepare in some cases to put on or armor and prepare for the fight or else we'll be robbed in this fashion as well.

Next time, right off the bat, I want to be speaking to an English speaking manager. Sprint hasn't heard the last from me.

P.S. Verizon with it's technical support staff is another one. I that case, we deal with those from India.

Fuming here in Florida.......

By-the-way, I pressed #1 for English!
    There is your mistake. Pressing one produces an automated system or a person illiterate in two languages. Pressing two gets you a person literate in two languages.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh Man do I know how you feel! I have had this happen to me to many times. I finally figured out it was a waste of time. I just tell them I want to speak to someone that speaks english right off. Of course they get offened and insist they do. I usually tell them no Offense but I can't understand you. Do you have anyone that is American there. A friend of mine works at one of these phone services and said they keep track of complaints. If enough people compalain they will have to do something about it.

loservillelabpr and posylady

Right you are loserville....., I probably should have pressed zero fight off the bat. What do you suggest?

In the past that has worked sometimes. Still, the English speaking lady said there would be a reprint of $5.00 as well. She eventually, said there would be no extra charge. $5 isn't much I know, but it's the principle of it.

posylady, I intend to register a complaint. If you say someonw keeps tract of the amount of complaints, I'll probably just be one among many.

Bright House comment to me, regarding all the Spanish speaking station which we most likely all pay for in some fashion or another, just said there were as many pitches for it as against it.

Sorry for the typos .... It'll take me a while to simmer down I guess