Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another one bites the dust

My wife was killed by a 16 year old illegal on 10/23/05. He bought a car in Colo, but never registered it. He didn't buy insurance. He was driving 68 in a 35. He was out after curfew. He had a BAC of .062%, he ran a red light.

I am not angry with a 16 year old kid who did not have a parent that was teaching him how to live in a new country. I am angry as hell at my government.

Can we scour the country and find all the citizens that have been killed because these folks are here and don't understand, or want to fully participate in our culture? What if there are 10,000 citizens dead in the last 4 years or so? I think, with that many we could make the govt take responsibility. We are to dispersed. If you lost a family member to an illegal, please e mail me. Let's get together and make these government people actually perform their sworn duty.

rschnarr@adelphia.net

Check this

I am so sorry for your loss. You are not alone. Check out the site below

http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/te ... ctims.html
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Also try this web site

http://www.predatoryaliens.com/

I am very sorry to hear of your tragic loss.

The 9/11 families are looking for YOU! They have the same idea and are underway on that project.

http://www.9-11fsa.org/
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I wish I had the words for you. I'm Sorry to learn of your loss.

Actually, I needed to add this. - The title of this thread is kind of morbid given your unfortunate role in what took place.

Quote Originally Posted by kneemow
    I wish I had the words for you. I'm Sorry to learn of your loss.

Actually, I needed to add this. - The title of this thread is kind of morbid given your unfortunate role in what took place.
    Yes , it is morbid. Her death is morbid. My country's disregard is also morbid. I really can't find a nice way to feel about my government. They just take and take, at least from me. Then, they don't do the job they swore an oath to do! But, they will authorize 29 Billion for pork projects, like a bridge to no where. And just leave me and my kids in the mud by the side of the road.

They claim immunity. Can you do that? "Policy decisions cannot be legally challenged". Hmmm. So, if my government decides to implement the policy of no white people, I can't challenge that? What is happening to this country? Sorry for morbidity, I am very concerned about the future for my kids and, God willing, grandkids. Too bad they are white and Christian. It will be worse for them because that is what they are.

I am NOT against immigration. I just want to see it done legally, I want the people earning nice retirements (not relying on Social Security, they don't have to), nice salaries, the very best benefits in the US, to do their job. The job they took an oath to do. Made a promise. And now, only do what they have to. It makes me sick. I didn't like it when she was alive, I like it even less now.

Here is an idea for you.

The left wing puts up crosses at both Santa Monica and Santa Barbara beaches. Each cross represents a US soldier killed in Iraq. They call it "Arlington West".

What is needed is something similar in a public place, with a cross for each American killed by an illegal alien. Of course there would be at least 5,000 crosses, 3,000 just for 9/11.

Quote Originally Posted by coloman
    I am NOT against immigration. I just want to see it done legally
    I'm not in disagreement with you about this or anything else you've said. I only found the title for this thread to be a bit morbid because I don't know a great many people who would characterize the death of a loved one in such a manner.

I am sorry for your loss.