Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another protest concern in SW Florida

Let's all pray for rain...with the marchers throwing cigarettes out we don't know what will happen. We haven't had rain in 2 months...wells are going dry, as are the cannels, last night they said if you are on a well you may not have drinking water. Right now there are over 2000 acres burning and at least 13 homes have been lost. There is another one burning now too, 25 acres. These people could start fires....but I suppose that never crosses their minds. The smell today was horrid you can smell the burning. Thank God the fires arn't real close to us. There are fields across from our home and I get so worried that the workers building a house across the street will toss a cigarette or a spark from a saw or a cig out a car window will start them on fire. God forbid, we just got our house back after the hurricane.

Just heard that the fires are about 12 miles from us, it has been very windy today and still is....this is scary fire travels fast.

We'll be praying for you guys. In California, we know all about wildfires. The really big fires we just had almost got to my work. Scary.