Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Another reason to support Romney

Without sounding like a broken record here

KEEP IN MIND

All the Dems are for amnesty and refuse to even discuss illegal
    immigration , not so far anyway , its just not an issue they will address

McCain , Huck and Rudi all have very questionable pasts on
    the illegal issue

If it turns out to be one of them against any Dem ,
    Illegal immigration will no longer be an issue in this
    election and we can't afford to let that happen

Thanks usa for trying to get the message
    out.

I have realized this long time ago.
    Just hope that others will wake up
    before it is too late.

I agree with USAN's analysis.

McCain & Giuliani openly support massive amnesty, despite all of our protests this summer. Huckabee also supports massive anmesty, although he tries to hide this a little more.

Excerpt from a Politico report yesterday:

"Giuliani, meanwhile, who has largely touted himself as the top candidate on national security issues, spent much more time Sunday talking about taxes and immigration.

The former New York City mayor says he would allow a significant portion of the nation’s illegal immigrant population to stay in the country as long as they paid a fine, paid taxes and got in the back of the line in applying for citizenship."

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0108/7865.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll add the full article here, just in case it was posted previously. Mitt is fighting a two front war against McCain and Huckabee:

Mitt-Huck brawl blazes

Politico
    By: Martin Kady II
    Jan 13, 2008 01:24 PM EST

Mitt Romney and Mike Huckabee continued to scrap on the Sunday talk shows for the GOP’s most conservative voters, while Rudy Giuliani highlighted his tax proposals and immigration plan with an eye on Florida’s delegate-rich primary.

Democrat John Edwards and Republican Fred Thompson, meanwhile, are just trying to stay relevant as the primary season threatens to squeeze them out of the race.

Six candidates in the presidential field fanned out across the Sunday shows on a weekend leading up to a Michigan primary that’s critical for Republicans, and a Nevada contest too close to call for Democrats.

Among Democrats, Hillary Clinton went after her chief rival, Barack Obama, on NBC’s “Meet the Pressâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree too, Romney looks like our only chance...We can't afford to blow this election and end up with a pro amnesty president... We already have that now with Bush!

I agree too. Romney sounds better each day. At least what I'm hearing and I have no reason to not trust him...yet. Boy I'm getting cynical. Why do all the networks constantly say McCain is ahead. Could be true but out of all the people I know (most repubs) they can't stand McCain.

My worst nightmare is to see McCain as president...I don't like Hillary or Obama either, but McCain makes me so sick I want to puke! I thought Bush was bad, but McCain I think is even worse than Bush, if that's possible!

Banned
    Whatever it takes to keep illegal immigration on the table

If we don't get behind the right guy it doesn't matter
    If the issue isn't even on the table we will not have a voice at the
    debate

At least with Romney right now we will have a voice
    through people like Tom Tancredo , Sheriff Joe Arpioa and
    Bay Buchanon among others

These people are not unreachable either , Chris Simcox of mcdc
    has a Sunday night radio show on which Tancredo has been a
    almost regular guest , anyone can call in and talk to Chris
    very easily and Tancredo will take calls when he's on there ,

We need to have a voice , we cannot be shut out or we may not
    get another chance , Keep in mind at the current level
    in the next 4 years we could have another 10 million illegals here ,
    The word some of us got Sunday night is they are pouring over the border like never before

McCain leads in national polling at this time, and some states like Nevada; no doubt his relatively close NH win helped him and all the fawning, uncritical MSM coverage that accompanied this.

Not surprisingly he is still trying to hide his extreme pro-amnesty record and plan.

The race is fluid however, and perhaps now the media will start to look more closely into his record and conservatives will wake up & see just how liberal he is in many areas.

This is why we should rally behind a viable conservative candidate who has an 'excellent' rating on the 'no amnesty' pledge from NumbersUSA: Mitt Romney.

Romney

Romney is the right choice on the issue of illegal immigration.

As governor, he vetoed in-state tuition for illegal aliens and opposed driver licenses for illegal aliens.

As governor, he supported English immersion.

As governor, he supported the training of Massachusetts state troopers to enforce federal immigration laws.

He will secure the borders and oppose amnesty for illegal aliens.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast