Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I was very tempted to them out with an aluminum bat but you know,it's illegal.

I live in a tourist region of the Ozarks. Canoeing is the big tourist business in our county, with over 150,000 visitors here a year. During the summers, our county population balloons from 8000 to about 25,000 on any given weekend.

Those of us who have lived here for years have worked hard to preserve our beautiful clear rivers and streams. Being a landowner with 1/2 mile frontage on Elk River, I, like many others, have done things in the past such as put barrels on the beach to give people a place to toss their beer cans and other stuff. All of the places on the river which are publicly accessible, none of the locals even go to anymore, as there is always a herd of about 20 or 30 mexicans and other foreign nationals hanging around there. I had a stereo ripped out of my car when I was sitting a mere 35 feet away. Going to those places sucks now since you are always wading broken beer bottles, dirty diapers, and other garbage they leave lying around. I have watched them throw the trash down with my own eyes.

We were pretty successful at keeping the river clean, but over the last few years, things have changed as more foreign nationals move into the area (as if the tourists from Kansas City were not bad enough) . I have arrived at home to find mexicans in my backyard, 100 yards from the river, crapping in my backyard. I caught two of them tossing the barrels I had on the beach into the river. Game wardens have arrested numerous ones of them who were using spearguns illegally to fish.

One pair showed up on our beach one day with a big rottweiller. We normally do not mind people on our beach so long as they clean up after themselves and cause no problems. My mother, wife, and son were on the beach that day. These men approached my wife, and made some very rude statements (sexual in nature), and even did it right in front of my son and mother. I noticed the problem when I saw the rottweiller out behind my house chasing my cattle. I grabbed my shotgun, but the dog ran back to the beach, where I followed and arrived at the beach just in time to see the encounter happening with my wife. I told them to get their dog off my land or I would kill it. One of them said "Go ahead, shoot my dog, I dare you". He never even finished his sentence before his dog was dead. I told them to get off my land or they would be next. They left after one of them started towards me and I leveled my shotgun on him. I was arrested a few hours later and had to spend a night in jail until monday morning when the prosecutor, who was a friend of mine, arrived and got me out of jail.

I got arrested, even though my land is posted. In Missouri, trespass on unmarked land is a misdemeanor.. if posted, it is a felony. The law did not do a damn thing about these men, as their true identity was never known by the police.

These are just the tip of the iceberg.. I could write a damn book just about all the encounters of this sort with foreign nationals in this county.

Remind me sometime to tell ya all about the 13 year old local girl who was kidnapped and taken to Mexico.

I hear you DonQuixote. In the area of NC I mentioned, I was told that unless I could sit out there and get a license number or pick through the trash to find a name and address that it was my responsibility to pick up the trash left at the end of my driveway.

Right across the road from my driveway, where now a housing project is growing, there used to be watermelon and cantaloupe fields. Truckloads of migrant workers used to go in and out of there to harvest the crops. I used to feel like I had to lock my gate at the end of my driveway all the time in order to deter them from driving in to see what was around.

In some ways, I was sad to see the truck farmers in that area gone and the fields become a housing project, but I can't say I miss dozens of potential illegals wandering around the area. Now, they have moved on to the beach to shell clams, cull oysters and clean fish, putting American workers out of a job. And no one can tell me that those Americans didn't want those jobs in the fish houses. I know a good share of them personally and they are furious.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by DonQuixote
    I told them to get their dog off my land or I would kill it. One of them said "Go ahead, shoot my dog, I dare you". He never even finished his sentence before his dog was dead.
    Remind me to never EVER try to bluff you!

That vermin like you mentioned are allowed to come here, and act with impunity to the law, while US citizens are harrassed, arrested, and fined simply makes me furious. DAMN IT, it is time we the people take this country BACK!

H.

PROTECT!

Hey DQ; You got a PAIR!!

So what do you call your Shotgun, Sancho?

Happened to my buddy in Connecticut, he had gone out on Saturday night. He came home well before closing time. Went to bed. 2:30 AM some "foreign nationals" were pounding on his neighbors door(apartments). They were two hotties. Guess they had been followed home after declining some maggots attentions, who cares? He went inside his closet, got the shotgun, opened the door, and gave the boys 10 seconds to disappear, which I found generous. Surprise, they left. 25 minutes later the police busted into his place, cuffed and leg cuffed him, seized his guns(including a 3500 dollar Spanish over and under, ironic) and hauled him for a night in jail. The bond was 1000 bucks, so 10,000 bail. It cost him money.

He went to court and with the girls testimony it was thrown out of court. He got his guns back 3 months later. I asked him if he wasn't upset over all the hassle. He said "Given the same set of circumstances, I would do exactly the same thing again, no matter WHAT!" . They fear the motivated man, out there, hence the reaction.

You got a bag you hold those things in? Hhahahhah. cheers glenn

cheers glenn

He never even finished his sentence before his dog was dead.
    You were wise to shoot it.

Around here, many drug dealers have Rotweilers or Pit Bulls. And, of course, the gang members fight pit bulls. Used to be a guy who lived in a house next to me who had a huge Rotweiler. The dang thing used to jump over a 4 foot wall to do it's business in my yard. Since the guy needed his dog to protect what turned out to be a drug operation under disguise of a vending machine business, he built the wall taller so the dog couldn't get over it first time he was threatened with the dog catcher.

The same guy wound up in prison and his house on the market after his house got firebombed by his "associates" and the cops caught on to what was happening.

That was an education for me. Since then, I keep my eyes and ears open.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12