Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another unqualified person to head a ICE Dept, By Bush

Another unqualified person to head a Dept, By Bush

I heard that they have appointed Julie Meyers, daughter of General Meyers head of the INS, oh yeah she is qualified, NOT!

I have read under Clinton that there was 417 employers that had been charged with hiring illegal immigrates and under the Bush Administration there only has been 3 charged with hiring illegals and having to pay fines for such things. What is wrong with this picture?

P

It's like Bush is handing down a mandate stating not to arrest illegals for being here. Certainly, not to enforce the law against the hiring of them. If that's the case, then he has circumvented the law to achieve his agenda at the expense of American justice. I wish just once that one of these Bush cronies would pull a fast one, for instance, she could order the immediate deportation or the detention of all outstanding immigrants on visas. Wouldn't that make our day. Of course, she probably wouldn't have a job the next day, but then again, that would be grounds for a major investigation. Bush micro-manages everything by hiring mindless 'managans'. I say why hire her when she will be just about powerless anyhow..let Bush do the job.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)