Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another way to email the media (if you didn't know already)

If this site has been posted before, I appologize.
    I just received an email from givemeliberty.org about their 2 full-page ads they are running on the "Open Letter To Obama" about his birth certificate. In the email was a link to a yahoo page that allows you to search by zipcode for media. Then you can copy-n-paste whatever you want and it's automatically sent to the recipients you chose. FREE

On the same page where you sellect recipients, you can opt in for WEEKLY notices sent to you on how your reps are voting on any given act or bill or? I never knew about this, and now I don't have to go to each site and look up email addresses or have to create them and send them seperately. I commented here because those of us who email illegal alien stories to local or national media have an easy way to do it. No guarantee they will read them or care, but now I can easily flood their inboxes.

Pretty cool if you never knew it existed!
    http://www3.capwiz.com/y/dbq/media/
    Have you ever stopped to think, and forget to start again?

Thank you Nightowl. This will come in handy.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I almost lost my cookies when I started reading a couple things on the right hand side of the page though! A bill to end racial health care? Racial health care? They get if free while we pay, and they have a bill to help them further!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl
    I almost lost my cookies when I started reading a couple things on the right hand side of the page though! A bill to end racial health care? Racial health care? They get if free while we pay, and they have a bill to help them further!
    I swear. Why do white people get blamed for everything? What should "white" people do? Tear down low income neighborhoods, build them big fancy condos, and pay for their health care. BECAUSE ITS NOT FAIR THAT THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR DOCTOR AND HOSPITAL BILLS LIKE THE RICH FOLK DO? Did it occur to anyone that "white" people live in low income housing too? Groups like these will flourish along with an Obama presidency. Its ridiculous!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks Nightowl!!

What a bunch of damn stupid fools...

that is not racial it is the difference in the quality of care that poor, middle class or wealthy can afford.

These people have come to think all they have to do is yell racism and they can have what ever they want.

Alot of poor white, Asian and Black have the same problem you idots, just what makes you so much more privileged you think you need it or deserve it more than the poor of any other race.

They wonder why this country is so divided and so sick of their crap
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl
    I swear. Why do white people get blamed for everything? What should "white" people do? Tear down low income neighborhoods, build them big fancy condos, and pay for their health care. BECAUSE ITS NOT FAIR THAT THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR DOCTOR AND HOSPITAL BILLS LIKE THE RICH FOLK DO? Did it occur to anyone that "white" people live in low income housing too? Groups like these will flourish along with an Obama presidency. Its ridiculous!

WOW you said it. I am a poor white folk, and it seems I can not even get any kind of help. If I have to go to the emergency room, I have to give them an ID to show "PROOF" of who I am, and a Social security number, where I work, and the phone number.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Many illegals actually have money, property, assets in their home country or they hide it under some other name then collect government benefits. Obama's aunt got free housing, medical care, a job, spending money etc. while in the U S illegally going on 5 years and is still in the U S illegally.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthatguy
    Many illegals actually have money, property, assets in their home country or they hide it under some other name then collect government benefits. Obama's aunt got free housing, medical care, a job, spending money etc. while in the U S illegally going on 5 years and is still in the U S illegally.
    Which is just one of the many problems that are allowed to happen. Now obama has placed a la raza official on his team so it's going to be worse. The only good thing is he's taking a senator or 2 off the floor so they can no longer vote.