Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Thanks Newmexican

This just hit me:

The defense fund and the American Civil Liberties Union filed a lawsuit against Cave Creek's ordinance, arguing that it violated the First Amendment's right to free speech and the 14th Amendment's right to equal protection under the law.

In a 2008 ruling, U.S. District Judge Roslyn Silver banned enforcement of the ordinance with an injunction, saying Cave Creek provided "no evidence that traffic safety is endangered by day laborers soliciting employment from vehicle occupants."
    So does that mean prostitutes can now solicit "employment" from vehicle occupants? Anything less is discriminatory..after all don't they have a right to free speech and equal protection under law?

I don't see how they're different, they're both illegal but only prostitution laws are enforced? What about prostitutes "rights" to work?

Can't wait to hear the spin on this one.
    They are a lot more fun to roust and arrest...so they have a harder time of it...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[quote:37fnpyc2]miguelina wrote:
    Thanks Newmexican

This just hit me:

Quote:
    The defense fund and the American Civil Liberties Union filed a lawsuit against Cave Creek's ordinance, arguing that it violated the First Amendment's right to free speech and the 14th Amendment's right to equal protection under the law.

In a 2008 ruling, U.S. District Judge Roslyn Silver banned enforcement of the ordinance with an injunction, saying Cave Creek provided "no evidence that traffic safety is endangered by day laborers soliciting employment from vehicle occupants."
    So does that mean prostitutes can now solicit "employment" from vehicle occupants? Anything less is discriminatory..after all don't they have a right to free speech and equal protection under law?

I don't see how they're different, they're both illegal but only prostitution laws are enforced? What about prostitutes "rights" to work?

They are a lot more fun to roust and arrest...so they have a harder time of it... [/quote:37fnpyc2]

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks Newmexican

This just hit me:

Exactly! Illegal invaders are allowed to get away with loitering and illegally soliciting work, while prostitutes are arrested for the same act!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Newmexican

This just hit me:

Exactly! Illegal invaders are allowed to get away with loitering and illegally soliciting work, while prostitutes are arrested for the same act!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12