Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THE Answer Has Come - All Hail!!

The recent posting by other members who are all for boycotting the larger banks in coming months has provided me with THE answer to pass out to all of you widely and without hesitation!

THE answer for when we all pull our money out of our banks is to:

START OUR OWN CREDIT UNION!

Listen, such a proposition certainly isn't cheap by any means. Nor can it be built overnight. And, it will force everyone involved to hurry up and find others who are willing to open accounts and to become members. But...

Here in our own area, we have a group of farmers who became enraged over NAFTA and GATT, and the fact that big banking lobbies and businesses were in support of those programs. The farmers and ranchers all withdrew their funds all on the same day and poured them all into a newly created credit union of, by and for farmers and ranchers in one mass fit of protest.

Within just a few months, the banks from which the funds were withdrawn closed their branch office here!!

I call upon everyone here to join with me. ALIPAC - if you would be so kind, rally for this. Let us form a committee and a board of directors.

I WILL close my account and open an account with OUR credit union. Research needs to be done to determine what we can legally say in recruiting others to become members and to open accounts.

I know the amount to start a credit union is in the millions, but people - with a concerted effort by hundreds of thousands of people to get this thing going, it could be done within mere months!

This is the single most deadly idea (to those who are anti-American) I've had cross my mind yet. Money is the wind in the sails of every anti-U.S. interest and lobby. And the money YOU provide them to borrow and use against you is all that is fuelling this entire quagmire!!

Are you WITH me here people? Please let it be so!!

Pro Patri Vigilans!!

Kurt

Here is a link telling HOW it is done. Read and ... be excited!!

http://www.bankrate.com/brm/news/cu/20000301a.asp
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

sign me up

What an excellent idea......

Sign me up

Anyone else interested?

Thanks jonhaloi !! That makes TWO of us. In order for someone to be qualified to be an adminstrator in forming a credit union, one must have exceptional credit to be "one of the guys at the top". I have a credit score that is too low to be a founder - which is why I proposed this hoping someone out there will take the reins who DOES have the qualifications to be one of those who operates it from the top.

My proposal for a common goal is "Legal Citizens of the U.S. First" and to have a financial institution which only invests our funds based on that common goal. No foreign investment, no investments or loans to anyone who is here illegally or has been a contributing citizen to our society for a period of not less than five years, etc.

As members, we would need to create a closed forum where we can all offer input, then allow a legal steering committee formulate things so we cannot be labelled as "discriminatory" while still staying within our intended goals as a financial group of people.

As jonhaloi has asked - anyone else????

Kurt

Clarification:

I've had a couple of folks contact me privately asking me how our money would be insured and how we could legally operate apart from the financial system.

Firstly, credit unions are also able to be FDIC insured up to $100,000 per individual account. It would be unwise for us as credit union members to NOT sign on with FDIC!

Secondly, a credit union doesn't operate outside of the financial system. A credit union operates within the same realm which is regulated by the rest of the banking industry - complete with ties to the Federal Reserve. HOWEVER...

There is a difference between a bank and a credit union. A bank is created by a small group who have the intention to profit for the accumulation of wealth and to finance their own desires.

A Credit Union, on the other hand, isn't owned by a small group of investors. Every member of a Credit Union who holds an account in good standing is part owner of that Credit Union! Everyone runs it, and at the end of the year, everyone who is a member in good standing receives their share of income from the institutions annual dealings. Every person has an equal share in the pie as a member of a Credit Union.

Further, everyone can direct the activities of the Credit Union, what it is permitted to invest in, etc. This is where a Credit Union would be our greatest point of leverage in this fight against illegal immigration!!

Do you realize that if we all worked to get just a mere ten million to twenty million other people to yank their funds from the corrupt pro-illegal institutions and place it into a Credit Union which seeks to put legal U.S. Citizens first above all else?

Let me put it this way: It would put the hurt to them, especially if we get some financially well-endowed pro-American, anti-illegal-immigration businesses to join us.

We the little people have been unknowingly funding these ill-mannered groups and sponsors as our money has been gaining interest for them which is then given to some very anti-American and anti-humanitarian goals.

We are their haphazard wind in their sails. I say we put a change to the direction from which that wind has been blowing.

Anyone else with me??

Kurt

Well jonhaloi - looks like you and I are the only ones so far.

Anyone else??

concernedveteran ... unless I am mistaken ... I don't think a CU is insured with the FDIC ... I think they have their own insurance funding...
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

Sign me up. I've been looking to dump US Bank for months.