Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Answer me this...?

I asked this before and never got an answer.....I met a gal from Mexico Juarez/El Paso who worked a McDonald's before 9-11 AND THE LATER ins raids! I asked here how she got in to the US? She said she obtained a 30 mile VISA which supposedly was to let one into El Paso to work or something but you could not go past 30 miles?

1. Does this type of VISA really exist?
    2. If it does, why does anyone think they will obey the restrictions?

Denver is 500 miles from El Paso and Brenda was 470 miles beyond her limit.............if she was telling the truth?

1. Does this type of VISA really exist?
    2. If it does, why does anyone think they will obey the restrictions?
    To question #1, you've got me.

To question #2, of course nobody does. It's just part of the scam on the American people.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Jack,

I've heard mention of a border pass before, but Im not certain. You could try calling the CIS number again and again to play with their automatic phone system for a few hours.

Have you tried some online research at the CIS site?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jack, they will always tell you they have some kind of a visa !! They have some great stories.

Our illegal neighbors said they were on a special visa which allows third graders to learn English. Yea, ahuh. There is no such thing.

The visa they're on is a Bush Visa. Perhaps, or it could be a Rove Visa, they're very popular too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, there is a 3 day, 30 mile laser visa for Mexicans who have lots of money invested in Mexico, like in property and/or business, and have financial/business reason to come to the US. These visas are hard to forge.

I have met lots of rich Mexicans with this type of visa or a tourist visa that are visiting the US. They have no reason to stay, since their life is very good in Mexico. But as you noted, this girl probably never had one, she is just making this story up.

She has a Bush honor system visa.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn