Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Answer from Sen. Thomas' Office on Illegals

(202) 224-6441 or (202) 557-4237

Thomas: Immigration Deal Badly Bungled

Senator says bill gives far too much blanket amnesty, will cost trillions

WASHINGTON – U.S. Senator Craig Thomas said the immigration compromise recently struck in the Senate allows blanket amnesty and will cost our nation vast amounts of money in entitlement spending.

“Senate deal-makers have failed to make the necessary changes to enact a strong national immigration policy. What we have before us will grant amnesty at most every turn. This policy affords a path to citizenship for nearly every type of illegal immigration possible.â€

MAKE A LIST OF THOSE SENATORS OPPOSED TO AMNESTY

Can everyone start listing every senator they know of who is stating he/she is against amnesty? Those senators can be sent an occasional (encouragment) email this week, and the rest we can spend more time on.

Re: MAKE A LIST OF THOSE SENATORS OPPOSED TO AMNESTY

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    Can everyone start listing every senator they know of who is stating he/she is against amnesty? Those senators can be sent an occasional (encouragment) email this week, and the rest we can spend more time on.
    Unfortunately... not many Senators are speaking up..(at least not that I have heard) many Congressmen are...
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

JAK
    Yes, this should say A BIG SOMETHING for the ones who wrote it!!!

Traitors!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Each one has their own web site, so if they have posted anything it will be there. The best way to look is by going here and clicking on their names, then checking to see if there are any releases

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_i ... rs_cfm.cfm

I would help, but I am overworked as it is.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)