Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anti-immig communit. in Chicagoland area study. Oh boy...

I saw this request on a local OBL Chicago site. I am working on a polite respectful reply back... Seems like she is only looking for one side to respond. And also she mentions 'anti-immigrant laws' and not 'anti illegal immigrant' laws.

Yes, I can let her know what is going on in Waukegan and how it is affecting me.... What would you reply to her. Her email is below is you feel moved to write her.

Anti-immigrant communities in the Chicagoland area

I am working on a new project and I need to identify communities in the
    Chicago Metropolitan Area (Cook, DuPage, Kane, McHenry, Lake and Will
    County) that are contemplating or have passed anti-immigrant laws or
    ordinances (besides Waukegan and Carpentersville). I would appreciate if
    you let me know of any community you know where this is happening.

Gracias,

Nilda

Nilda Flores-Gonzalez
    Associate Professor
    University of Illinois at Chicago

Nilda's email: nilda.floresgonzalez@gmail.com

http://groups.google.com/group/ChicagoM ... b60721c4ed
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, Nilda, since your research starts on a flawed premise (not differentiating between legal and illegal immigration, but just lumping it all into one mass) whatever conclusions you will draw will be tainted.
    Communities cannot and do not outlaw legal immigrants; they outlaw those that have committed the first crime by crossing the border without permission, and undoubtedly committing document fraud to maintain their illegal existence in this country.
    And may I ask where your research funding is coming from: LULAC, MALDEF, or many of the other organizations screaming for amnesty while breaking the laws of this country?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Send her the link I gave you about Cary,Il.

Be sure to point out how Anchor Babies are making "Fine Upstanding Citizens"

Cary turning up heat on gangs

http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=257040
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Hey fedup, why don't you send her something like this!

Ms. Nilda Flores-Gonzalez,

Excuse me, I am a little confused as to what you are working on, there for I am not sure how to respond to your request, you see I have no problem with immigration and have not heard of any laws being passed regarding that subject at the local, state or even federal level for quite some time.

My problem is with illegal immigration and since there is a world of difference in the two I am pretty sure with your education and being an "Associate Professor " and all you would not purposely mislead anyone on the issue, but I have not heard of any towns passing any "anti-immigrant laws " only "anti-illegal immigrant Laws", so please clarify this and I will see if I can help you out as I do try to stay abreast of all anti-illegal immigration laws around the country.

Thank you,
    XXXXXX

I am sure you can improve on it but I would sure question what this so called professor is after!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Hello Nilda,
    I don't think that there have been any anit-immigrant laws passed. Howerver, there have been anit-ILLEGAL immigrant laws passed. Your new project wouldn't exactly be a true representation as long as you continue to not make the distinction between legal immigrants and illegal immigrants. Yes, there IS a BIG difference..whether you accept it or not. A person in your position cannot afford to submit a newly completed project that is biased. Think about it. Good luck.

XXX from Georgia