Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    The problem that America now has is that all too many have allowed themselves to be pulled into divisism of ethnicities and political parties, instead of banding together as Americans as a whole and I do believe it is the overall plan of those who would like to conquer and divide us in order to bring down the largest cohesive nation of people, and make us into nothing more than corporate giant slaves.

I have seen so many small businesses locally going down due to giants such as Walmart and Target (need I go on), when they came into town. It is sad. This kind of loss is truthfully the loss of what is really America. Independence and an entrepeneureal spirit.
    So true, AE! The only way to conquer is to divide! By the way...when I commented that I was a progressive liberal, I should have made a correction to state that I consider myself a progressive realist who always searches for the truth, and elaborated on the fact that sometimes I lean to the right, left, far right, far left, and sometimes smack dab in the middle...a politicians worst nightmare...but ALWAYS with the goal of, as you stated, "banding together as Americans as a whole", and ALWAYS for the common good of the American people and our great nation FIRST!
    (Which could be perceived as a form of "protectionism", which is generally perceived to be a "conservative" ideal, therefore it is perceived that I am leaning to the right, or far right.)

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    As for Mrs. Left, why respond to someone who really has no idea what she/he/it is talking about? It is a waste of our energies and time.
    If our comments and the information we provided led her to re-consider or question even one aspect of her previously held beliefs, then we succeeded.

Re: Anti-immigrant folks are so wrong about crimes in Califo

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLeft
    I didn't write the study, and I haven't read it, so I can hardly defend it in any detail.
    Shouldn't you at the very least read the article which you are defending?
    Ha! This is fun. When Mrs lefty said cut the crap she was looking in the mirror because crap is what liberals thrive on.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Will MrsLeft get her money back and banned?
    I think she slipped under the radar before the membership fee was introduced. However, perhaps it's time for her membership to be re-evaluated.
    Maybe MrsLeft used a PHONEY CREDIT CARD, and a STOLEN COMPUTER to join Alipac.

These seem to be very HOT items among the illegal alien crowd.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Will MrsLeft get her money back and banned?
    I think she slipped under the radar before the membership fee was introduced. However, perhaps it's time for her membership to be re-evaluated.
    Maybe MrsLeft used a PHONEY CREDIT CARD, and a STOLEN COMPUTER to join Alipac.

These seem to be very HOT items among the illegal alien crowd.
    nah, probably a high-paid worker for one of the "pro-amnesty" lobbying firms.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

I wonder if she's even still around.

Oh MrsLeft...where r u???

Because of the lack of trust, I changed form Republican to Independent.
    ------------------------

The counter to this bogus study and article is simple.

Almost nobody on our side of the issue is trying to claim that being born in another nation makes you more likely to commit crimes. That claim is a distortion of our positions asserted by the illegal alien supporters.

Legal immigrants are less likely to commit crimes than American citizens because legal immigrants are people that have shown us a pattern of lawful actions. They played by the rules, paid the dues, learned some English, got the medical and criminal background checks, etc...

Illegal aliens have shown us a pattern of disrespect for American laws. They break into the country or overstay visas, engage in document fraud and or identity theft, and further break the law when they take a job it is illegal for them to hold.

Illegal aliens commit crimes at higher rates that American born citizens or legal immigrants.

This bogus study is just the standard propaganda from the opposition. They are constantly trying to hide the criminal impact and financial impact on Americans from illegal aliens by mixing them with legal immigrants.

This is a very ANTI IMMIGRANT and insulting thing for them to do. Plus it shows how they attempt to deceive people and rely on deception for their goals.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well put, William! Hence the true source of the hate and racism!!!

Problem with Mrs. Left

The problem with people like Mrs. Left is that they're so sure they're right, they're often unwilling to defend their positions.

We are willing to defend our positions. We are willing to listen to the defenders of illegal immigrants. We're the ones typically left still standing in this debate. She's a perfect example of what's wrong with this country. And, they outnumber us.

People like this make stupid rules and laws and later when they tank something - they stand around like - hmm, I'm surprised that didn't work out.

People like this woman - should never be in leadership positions. They're often logic impaired and since they don't listen, they can't learn. In essence, there's no hope.

Place your bets - an Obama supporter.

She's giving the Illegals credit for the Legals.
    The information she gives is opinionated with no true or proven facts.

It's kind of funny, every time we get someone like this, they can never back up what they say.
    Here's were the old saying comes in:
    "When the going gets tough, The tough get going".
    ------------------------

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast