Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Anti-Immigration Crusader

David Goldman/Associated Press

A demonstration this month in Atlanta against legislation favored by groups opposed to illegal immigration. The bill passed.
    By JASON DePARLE
    Published: April 17, 2011

WASHINGTON — Three decades ago, a middle-aged doctor sat outside his northern Michigan home and saw a patch of endangered paradise.

Courtesy of John Tanton

John Tanton

A beekeeper and amateur naturalist of prodigious energy, John Tanton had spent two decades planting trees, cleaning creeks and suing developers, but population growth put ever more pressure on the land. Though fertility rates had fallen, he saw a new threat emerging: soaring rates of immigration.

Time and again, Dr. Tanton urged liberal colleagues in groups like Planned Parenthood and the Sierra Club to seek immigration restraints, only to meet blank looks and awkward silences.

“I finally concluded that if anything was going to happen, I would have to do it myself,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why are there dozens of cops in that picture, just standing there with hands on hips, as if they don't know what to do when confronted with militant invaders and anchor babies disturbing the peace? Looks like they have been handcuffed by the social doctrines of multiculturalism and diversity.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Of course the pro-illegals twist Tanton's and anyone elses advocacy of reducing immigration both legal and illegal as being "anti-immigration" and that simply isn't true. We should all be concerned about our environment, the depletion of our natural resouces, added demands on healthcare and education, overcrowding and job competition but taking steps to reduce population growth does not make one anti-immigration. It just means keeping immigration within sustainable numbers that will benefit our country rather than harming it.

Let them protest, it only shows Americans how arrogant they are in demanding something they did not earn. Shows how stupid they are, the tide is turning and theres nothing they can do.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Why are there dozens of cops in that picture, just standing there with hands on hips, as if they don't know what to do when confronted with militant invaders and anchor babies disturbing the peace? Looks like they have been handcuffed by the social doctrines of multiculturalism and diversity.
    that's what i was thinking ... if i was a cop i'd have my baton out and i'd be dragging them off of the road ...

no way that illegal immgrants are going to incovience AMERICANS in their own country ..

The article above is only the first of 4 pages of the article.
    Here is the entire article.

David Goldman/Associated Press

A demonstration this month in Atlanta against legislation favored by groups opposed to illegal immigration. The bill passed.

By JASON DePARLE
    Published: April 17, 2011

WASHINGTON — Three decades ago, a middle-aged doctor sat outside his northern Michigan home and saw a patch of endangered paradise.

A beekeeper and amateur naturalist of prodigious energy, John Tanton had spent two decades planting trees, cleaning creeks and suing developers, but population growth put ever more pressure on the land. Though fertility rates had fallen, he saw a new threat emerging: soaring rates of immigration.
    Time and again, Dr. Tanton urged liberal colleagues in groups like Planned Parenthood and the Sierra Club to seek immigration restraints, only to meet blank looks and awkward silences.

“I finally concluded that if anything was going to happen, I would have to do it myself,â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    that's what i was thinking ... if i was a cop i'd have my baton out and i'd be dragging them off of the road ...

no way that illegal immgrants are going to incovience AMERICANS in their own country ..
    Ditto marquis! On second though, they were probably terrified of losing their jobs if they dare touched one of the golden children!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)