Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

Anti-Semitic symbols at Columbia U?

Help me folks, today on Fox, Special Report with Britt Hume, he spoke about the swastikas being found all over Columbia U.

It was found that at least some of those were actually done by the Jewish professor who claimed she was the target of the initial one above her classroom (or office) door. She attempted to explain away why she did it, but it sounds all too fishy to me.

I could not find the article and felt we needed to post it, considering Columbia's past, and their extremism in dealing, or should we say lack of dealing with, the perpetrators of the attack on the Minutemen.

Can someone else see if they might be able to find this and post it for all to see?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think they showed that last night on NBC, FOX, and CNN. She was doing it herself!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I saw it just a bit ago on Brit Humes program, and tried digging it up there, but to no avail. So, she was doing it ALL herself?

If so, she needs to be fired and charged. She was falsifying the report to authorities. This to me is the true nature of the ACLU, ADL, Columbia types. They simply cannot be trusted to be truthful, they are attempting to hijack the MSM with lies to deceive the American public into believing there is this huge population of hateful people out there, when in reality it is not even close to that.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

She must have been a supporter or member of the Anti Defamation League. They do about the same thing with their "reports" claiming Americans and groups that oppose illegal immigration are all KKK Nazis.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't really agree with the zionist movement . I also don't like the fact that most of the violent and filthy entertainment is produced by jews in hollyhood. But some jews are still Godly . Israel is turning secular and that has not helped their situation.

I still think they deserve a nation though. And worry about the anti-semitic world .

This is a different school, but maybe what you are referring to?
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... eheadlines

GW Student Who Complained of Anti-Semetic Graffiti Admits Responsibility

By Valerie Strauss
    Washington Post Staff Writer
    Monday, November 5, 2007; 6:22 PM

A George Washington University student who told school officials that someone had drawn swastikas on her dormitory room door was actually responsible for the incidents, a university spokesman said today.

The student, who was not identified, had complained that swastikas appeared on her door over a period of several days last month. A hidden camera positioned in response to the postings in Mitchell Hall, one of the school dormitories, led police to interview the student, who admitted responsibility, according to spokesman Tracy Schario.

The student will not face student judicial action and officials will determine whether any District or federal laws were broken, Schario said.

Over the weekend, another GW student was identified in connection with the writing of racial epithets and the drawing of swastikas on doors in another dorm called New Hall, Schario said. The U.S. Attorney's office is reviewing the New Hall case to determine whether criminal charges should be filed. That student has been barred from campus.

Just might be the one, however in other articles where it talked about the swastikas, they claimed "she" was a professor of psychology.....hmmm..... but it was at Columbia. Maybe I have two different reports I heard mixed up.

However, still, this kind of stuff really irks me, and to know liberals make these claims that they people are "always" targeting "minorities" (in which they make claims that illegals fall under that class) for racism and hate crimes, when in reality true incidences are more rare than they want the public to know.

Swastika Found on Columbia Prof's Door
    AP
    Posted: 2007-10-31 23:22:36
    NEW YORK (AP) - A Jewish professor found a swastika on her office door at Columbia University on Wednesday, the latest symbol of bias and hatred found at the school in recent weeks, police said.

Elizabeth Midlarsky discovered the swastika painted on her door at Teachers College, a graduate school of education affiliated with Columbia. Prof. Madonna Constantine found a noose on her office door at the college Oct. 9. Both are professors of psychology and education.

The New York Police Department's hate crime unit is investigating both incidents. No arrests have been made, police said.

Midlarsky's research focuses in part on altruism, and she has studied heroic rescues during the Holocaust. Her profile on the Teachers College Web site says she is working on a project on school violence.

Both Midlarsky and a Teachers College spokeswoman did not immediately return calls seeking comment.

The discovery of the noose roiled the Ivy League campus, and students, faculty and administrators had denounced the incident targeting Constantine, who has written extensively about race.

A few days later, a caricature of a yarmulke-wearing man and a swastika were found on a university bathroom stall door. Police at the time said there was no reason to believe the two incidents were linked.

Police have said they believe one or more copycats could be responsible.

Nooses, racially charged symbols of lynchings in the Old South, have appeared in a number of recent incidents around the country.

Three white students hung nooses from a large oak tree outside a high school last year in Jena, La., fueling racial tensions. More recently, nooses have been found at the Coast Guard Academy in New London, Conn., and the Hempstead Police Department's locker room on New York's Long Island.

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/swastika-f ... 06?cid=842

I have become jaded in regards to this.

I would say more often than not, it is actually the 'feigned victim' that has created the issue. If you create a victim, you create power for that victim.

I do agree there are issues and these things do happen... but I believe that there is a concerted effort to control emotions via MSM by putting these stories on headline news without confirming ANYTHING!

We have seen that time and time again with the OBLer's and the illegals, purporting that they were the vicitms of racism and hatred, and also when they would make bogus claims against the Minutemen, when they had no basis in reality and was all but lies, simply to gain sympathy for their cause when they could not have otherwise gotten it.

I think all too many liberals do this, and make these kinds of claims in order to gain power, and try to win favor in the public eye (for example the radical anarchists out there obnoxiously protesting and then claiming they were victims of a "police state").